Sunday, August 18, 2024

FACT # 28

FACT : 28

The greatest sex organ is the mind.  If one isn't allowed inside one's head, getting in one's pants is fruitless for me. 


Usually. 


I stress that because hot primitive sex has its place for me, sometimes as well.


There are "not so good" experiences, "alright" experiences and "outstanding."  The experiences where both parties have taken the time to find out those hot buttons is what makes the chemistry fire for me.

Not saying a hot hook up can't happen.  But taking time to discover how to drive your partner crazy: Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Crawl inside my brain...there are dark and wonderous things to behold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure it is a journey beyond journeys. And I am all for it!

      Delete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.