Sunday, August 18, 2024

FACT# 29 SIR

 LINK : FACT



SIR

Before it was a fetish 

It was just what I used 

Out of respect.


Want to freak a sub out?

Call him Sir.


For me It has less to do 

With Dominance and submission.


What It comes down to 

Is respect.


As much as I get hard 

When being called "Daddy"

It is "Sir" that hits way different.


Yes. “Sir”can be a form of fetish. 

But before that, 

It’s common respect.


“SIR” is a whole other level of respect.

And yes, there is a difference between 

Sir, and SIR.


So much to say

So little space.

3 comments:

  1. The word "sir" is not one you will hear me use lightly. Whether I say it or write it the word is very powerful, in my mind, the ultimate sign of respect and that respect you must earn and is not freely given. Not simply because you might be dominant in the moment. Perhaps I place too much importance on it but sometimes words are all we have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very true. And yes "Sir" is definitely something to be earned.

      Delete
    2. And to me it has very little if anything to do with dominance or submission.

      Delete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.