Wednesday, August 28, 2024

NO RESPONSE

 August 26, 2024
              Monday

I receive a message on Telegram.  It is from a person that has seen me in one of the chat rooms I chat in.  

"Hey Daddy."

"Hi there."

He asks my location and says that he will be in my area this Friday.  

"Fuck, I'm going to be out of town this weekend."

"I will be here for the week."

I ask him about his kink interests and share some of mine.  He shows me a picture of his ass.  It's a nice looking ass.  According to his skin tone it is safe to assume he is White.  According to his pictures he has a very nice body.  He is in great shape.  But I have yet to see what his face looks like.

"Do you mind if I see a face pic?" I ask.

He knows what I look like because I currently have a face pic on my profile.  But I send him two head shots anyway.

No response.

Up until then he has been very prompt in responding. 

I know he's been online at least twice since my last message. 

After checking a few hours later, I decide to delete the pictures I sent him. I still haven't heard back from him.  

I know.  

It has only been a few hours but my theory is anyone so eager to respond to messages and then goes silent after being asked for a picture is not serious, have something to hide, or wants to eat you. And not in a good way.

I was going to delete the conversation altogether  but decided to leave it for a few days.  That is my benefit of the doubt.  Other than that, I'm good either way.


2 comments:

  1. I am finding I barely get online anymore. And I used to do that all the time. I find it easier to hunt live...

    Love the ass shot near the chair, your masthead pic as I write this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I enjoy finding creative ways to photograph myself. And yes. online hunting can be a bitch. it kind of go both ways for me. sometimes it is good sometimes horrible

      Delete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.