Thursday, August 8, 2024

OPEN LETTER TO SCOOB

 It’s coming close to a year since I played with you.  I had a great time last time. That red lace lingerie still gets me hard ever time I watch the video of me fucking you in it.  I look forward to getting you in your new rubber outfit. I especially look forward to seeing pup in his puppy mask. Although it is still some time away, I look forward to bring the doggy out of my boy once again. 

I am not sure how often you visit the blog if any these days.  Yes, I could have easily sent you a message via telegram.  But I wanted to send a special message here to solidify our Daddy Dog / horny pup dynamic. Whether you get this message or not really doesn't matter. At some point if I don't hear back, I will eventually share all that needs to be shared before we meet again.

I understand you have life, work and a wonderful significant other that takes precedence over any get togethers you may have.  But when you have the time, I want you to work on stretching your hole with your toys. And when we meet up I would like for you to bring a few. Small to large. 

Although I have played with toys in the past I have yet to use anything larger than my medium sized toys. I am interested in not only pushing your boundaries but pushing mine as well and seeing how far I will go with using bigger toys on subs.


Last but not least. When we do meet, first thing I want you to do when you get into the room is close the door, strip butt naked, and get on your knees. Do not say one word until I allow. The only thing you need to bring are a few small to large toys, your new rubber outfit, and your puppy hood. Maybe one pair of sexy panties or thong. 

I look forward to seeing you again.


Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.