Wednesday, August 7, 2024

HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY

 If you visit my blog, you will notice a flurry of activity in the next few days.  It may be a few days.  It may be a few weeks.  I'm not sure.  It all depends.
 
I've been mentioning for a while that I have so many back posts in my queue and yet I still have so much currently going on that I often feel somewhat overwhelmed by the issue. 

Within the next few days maybe even weeks,there may be a much higher volume of activity on my blog than usual.
 
Normally I would wait two to four days to post.  Sometimes I would wait longer just so that certain posts that may resonate with a viewer wouldn't run the risk of being overlooked or lost in the billow of  other posts.
 
But I realize that I will never share it all in the time that I would like if I continued at the pace that I am posting now.  Also certain topics lose it's relevance as time goes by.  

I've usually been somewhat retrospective in my writing, whether it was two weeks ago, two months ago or thirty years ago.  That is something I am sure is not going to change.  But one of the things I am working on, is sharing my experiences and dealing with issues more in real time so that I don't have so much backlog of things I want to post.
 
The last three weeks or so have been quite active for me in my personal life as well as my sex life. Most of it is very good.  A few bumps here and there but mostly pretty smooth.  There is just so much to unpack however.

I would suggest for the next few weeks to keep up, one can always go back and look through the posts to stay up on things. 
 
I love writing.  I love sharing my stories, my pictures and my videos. 

I always wanted my writing to be the main focus of my blog but I also love sharing images and clips of some of the stories I write about, hence the reason for the Image / Video of the day.

During this time I will be adding additional images and clips on and off.
 
I hope you enjoy.  
 
I appreciate all who have given me excellent feedback on my blog and I look forward to continuing with this journey.

2 comments:

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.