Sunday, August 18, 2024

HOLEGASM (PART 3)

September 24, 2023
                    Sunday 
                    2:19 pm

Link: boy G
          ORAL TRAINING
          

 I pulled up boy Gilbert's tank top to discover suction cups on his nipples.


"You know I never played with the suction cups.  Do you just leave them on?"


"Yeah they make my nipples bigger and they're not too painful.....But my nipples can take a lot," he responded.


I didn't have him in the hood for long before I decided to use another form of sensory deprivation for his eyes.


First I got some footage of him with the hood on.


"This is my new boy: Boy Gilbert," I spoke into the camera.


"It is an honor Sir."


"Awesome."


I continued,"He's horny.  He's hungry; I think on both ends."


"Yes Sir!" He responded in his thick accent.


"And I love that fucking accent! Oh my gosh!  So you said you're Lebanese?"


"Yeah, Lebanese from Lebanon."


"Do you speak the language?"


"Yeah I speak Arabic, French, The official language and then English."


Being the pervert that I am; I had him speak something dirty in his language.  We shared a laugh and got back to business.


I took off the hood he was wearing and replaced it with a beanie that I felt was more appropriate.


It was a black beanie that had the word "Hole" written on it. I placed it on his head and pulled it down low enough to cover his eyes so he could not see.




"I appreciate you reading my blog......"


"It's very erotic.  It's Nice.  I didn't have a chance to read everything. The main points were nice," he said.


"Did you read about the ABC training?"


"Mmmm, No."


"No?  Maybe I should introduce you."


"Do you know your ABCs?"


"Like how to say them?"


"Yes, I do Sir!"


"Let me hear you."


He ran through them,"A, B, C, D, E..."


I quickly interrupted.


"Stop! Begin."


Once again he ran through the letters quickly.


"Stop !"


I pointed into his chest giving him a physical prompt.


"Go a little slower."


He slowed the pace.  And that is when I did my thing.


Gilbert is the third person to receive ABC Training from me.  The first was the Cute White Cub.  The second was sub zero; leaving boy G. my third pupil in training. 


It doesn't matter how repetitive or simple the training may seem; Every person has brought a unique energy to the experience.


boy G. brought his unmatched deep throating skills to the table.


"A, B,C, D....."


With little to hardly any effort he recited the full alphabet with every challenge that I threw his way.


Two fingers, three fingers, four fingers.  All five fingers.  


"Q, R, S, T, U ......."


I was down to my knuckles in his mouth.  I took my hand out. 


"W, X, Y, ....."


The last word was not pronounced how Americans would pronounce the letter Z.  It was, well; you can hear for yourself.




boy G loved my gloved hand in his mouth.


"ABCs one more time."


He recited them letter by letter up to O in which I stood up and placed my semi soft dick in his mouth.  Quickly my dick started to harden by the warm temperature of his mouth and the vibration of his deep voice as he gargled out the letters.  I knew with his head skills I could go deep so I grabbed his head and slowly gyrated my hips, giving him deep strokes. 


"Go again."


He repeated from A - Z.


I asked him what he wanted.


"I want to service you Sir."


He went down and up and all the way down.  I laid at the edge of the bed with him on his knees sucking my cock.  I placed my legs on his shoulders and crossed them so there was no getting away. after a few seconds I put them down and let him do his thing .


He did this thing with his tongue that drove me close to the edge.


"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You got a talented hole."


"Thank you Sir." He slurped never taking his mouth off wetting my dick.


I wrapped my legs around his neck again, this time thrusting my hips, making me fuck his throat.

His gag reflex was phenomenal. I wanted to stay in his mouth but if I did I would have definitely busted. Usually once I come, my body is done. There was no way I was going to bust and not get to test that ass out.

I stood him up and bent him over the bed. Slowly, I attempted to insert myself into him. However, my erection wouldn't stay up for long. It kept going down. 

I soon rectified the issue by commanding him to suck on my fingers. Usually when all else fails, that is the one thing that will get me hard in a heartbeat.

He began to engulf my fingers in his mouth like quicksand. That is when I plowed into him like crazy.  


I fucked him doggy. I fucked him on his back.  I stretched him with beads but nothing was as hot as flat on his belly getting deep into those guts. 


As I was in pumped, I barked out, "This is my fucking pussy!"


"Whose pussy is this?"


"I'ts your pussy Sir."


"Whose pussy!"


"It's your pussy Sir."


"C'mon tell me, whose pussy this is!"


"This is your pussy. Own it!"


"It's your fucking pussy..." he continued.


We fucked for quite some time. We had both shot for fucking for as long as bodies would allow us.  But my phone thwarted that plan.






I felt it was appropriate to add the videos and pic to add to the writing. I will most likely leave them up for the month the rest of this month and some of September in which I will occasionally migrate them to Video of The Day / Pic of The Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.