Sunday, August 18, 2024

TESTING ME WITH DISOBEDIENCE

September 14, 2021

I had a pretty interesting meet up with a guy yesterday.  The guy is bi and has a girlfriend who supports his lifestyle.  We chatted and got to know each other a little bit.  He asked me if I was “clean” and then shared that he was as well.

I really wasn’t offended by the question but I kindly suggested that in the future he would use something like “no stds” instead of “clean.”   I explained how that term can be offensive to anyone dealing with the stigmas that come along with living with HIV or any other infection.  It never became a long conversation.  He was very pleasant and even was grateful for the advice. 

He shared a bit about his background and I shared with him mine.  After talking for awhile,  we decided to get a hotel room for a few hours.  

We got to the hotel.  He got cleaned up and we messed around a bit.  He wanted to explore his submissive side so I obliged.  First thing I did was get him on the bed in his underwear.  I laid behind him and played with his butt a little.  He really enjoyed it.  We really didn't get into too much play as I usually like to know that our meeting wasn't going to be a one time thing.  I had to give him something to anticipate.  As time went on, he asked if he could get out oil to lube up with in which I agreed.  

He asked me to lay on the bed in which I did.

He really wanted to stroke me off and suck my dick.  I let him stroke me for awhile.  I told him "no," to sucking my dick.  I was saving that for later.  

"Please Daddy!"

"No." I said.

He continued to stroke me.  As he was stroking he began to lower his head.  He was just getting ready to go down when I interrupted.  "What did I say?"

"You said 'no'"

"You're not gonna suck it right?"

"No," he said.

"You'd be a bad boy if you sucked it.  Right?"

"I want to though," he whined.

He went down again and licked it.

"No!"

He froze.

He went down again to lick.

"No!"

He froze again.  He went down again for a lick. 

"You're testing me!"

"I didn't suck it! I didn't suck it!"

"I'm gonna have to spank you!"

"I didn't suck it.  I didn't suck it Daddy.  You never said I couldn't lick it."

 I must say he was quite cleaver.  If he didn't walk over the line he sure as hell got close enough to it.  Now I incorporated no licking. 

Now frustrated, his goal was to get me to cum by stroking me off.  He started stroking me a little faster.

"You're gonna make me cum," I said

He continued.

"Stop!" I exclaimed.

He stopped the started back stroking.

"Stop!" I said firmly.

"But it's mine. I don't want you to give it to someone else."

I ordered, "Hands behind your back."

"UM, UM," he said as he kept on.

He deliberately continued to disobey me.

"But it's mine!" he said.

"No it's not." 

"Yes it is. Tell me it's mine Daddy."

"No."

"Tell me it's mine."

This disobedience went on for quite some time. until I finally had enough and ordered him face down on the bed.  My cock was throbbing but there was no way he was getting my load for being bad.  Spanking was not going to do it.  Yelling: No.  The only thing to do to make sure he received his just punishment was to deny him what he wanted most. 

I put my hard cock in his face.  I waved it inches from his mouth and said,"This is how I punish my boys who disobey me.  If you ever want my dick you got to be a good boy. Okay?"

"Yes," he said with his head down.

"Get your clothes on."

He got his clothes on and he thanked me for a good time.  

I have to say, he really pushed the envelope almost to the point of it falling on the floor.

I still am stuck between feeling totally tested and totally flattered that he really wanted my dick.  Maybe a bit of both.  I have video of the parts of our session. I tell you it is something you'd have to see for yourself to believe.  I did make an agreement not to post because he was uncomfortable with it and I will respect that.  As a matter of fact most of the video clips are gone.  Back in 2021 I didn't keep up with back ups as well so there is a lot of material I no longer have.  But I have since decided that I will no longer record unless I have permission to post.  I hate having material that only I can see. It is too much hassle trying to keep up with what's permitted or not.  

I still have his contact info but nothing happened after that one meeting.  If it does there will most definitely be a stricter protocol for that little brat.



2 comments:

  1. I actually like a little disobedience or stubbornness in my play. But then I whole hardily welcome and expect to be deservedly punished for any transgressions. It's just part of the sexual desire for dominance of who is really in charge of this encounter. This guy just took it a bit too far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes He took it there and beyond. There was no way I was going to play into his game. I could have easily spanked him or threatened him with whatever. But that is exactly what he was expecting. instead I gave him a show of what he was missing out and sent him home blue balled. an occassional cheeky rebellion is cool. But testing to that level will only lead to shooting in one's own foot.

      Delete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.