Sunday, August 11, 2024

AN INCREASE

For me, five encounters in a year is a good year for me.  For others, five encounters in one night is a disappointment.  We all have our unique views of what “enough” and “want more” is.  

This year I believe, has been my busiest year. 

Just in this month, I have had four hook ups which again is a plentiful amount for me.  Not that I don't have a high sex drive because I do.  I have a few theories for this account:

1. I am married to a great man.  Even though we don't engage in the sex like we used to, the desire to go out looking for an intimate connection with others just isn't as strong.  I believe in my younger years when I was single, that desire to be with someone I connect with on a physical and psychological basis was what I was searching for and now that I have that; the desire to search for that connection is not a high priority.  

Though Boss and I have an open agreement in our relationship, I don't feel like I need to go out as much.  Although when I do get that feeling, look out!

2. There is a name for everything now days.  But I guess you can say I am somewhat of a demisexual.  One of the reasons I believe I have issues at sex parties and fuck events is because the element of connection is very limited, although I definitely enjoy the environment. 

3. One of the last theories is that I am constantly in some state of eroticism.  If I'm not reading hot sex blogs, I'm writing on mine, masturbating, video chatting with someone, taking sexy selfies and clips or I'm vetting fresh meat.

As of this month however there was a surge of hook ups.  Without a doubt I am sure it has to do with my recent doctor's visit. 

After dipping my buddy in the pool of bootay without his swimming cap, I decided that I should finally look into Prep.  I decided on the 2-1-1 method opposed to the thirty day method.  Yes one must be really on top of their scheduling but I just felt that's more appropriate for me as I don't fuck bare at high levels anyway.

My official piece of ass uncovered:

Nice. Real nice. 

No fumbling to find my condoms and then trying to get myself hard again because I took so long looking for my condoms.

However, the one thing I couldn't help but obsess over is the common reaction to digging deep. 

The guy I was inside  was pristine.  But not everyone has that capacity to take a drilling without  striking oil.  It happened just recently when I had my condom on. Though I don't freak out in situations like such, (we are all human and shit happens, literally) the condom does provide more of a security for me so...

Where I stand:
I am sure I will continue with my condoms but still use that added protection in case I really decide in the middle to go commando. 

I just don't think I will be raw dogging it very much. However there is one gentleman that I may give serious consideration to. 

I'm looking at you LB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.