Sunday, August 4, 2024

GEAR UP WEEKEND FRIDAY

July 12, 2024

Friday
4:45 am 

The cool breeze along with a strange sound wakes me out of my slumber.  I pull up the sheet as I toss and turn in the chilly atmosphere.  As I struggle to get back to sleep, I notice the sound like heavy material wrestling around.  I open my eyes to see the front of my tent caving in.  Also I am sinking in the air mattress.  I have this frustrated notion that I don't want to have anything to do with anything that requires air or pumping air anymore.


I am not a happy camper. 


I have to pump the one side all over again to avoid total collapse. 


Pump, pump, pump, I go in the wee morning hours.  It’s slightly chilly this morning, but it will definitely warm up very quickly. 

 

About 7:00am


“Is this going to keep happening the entire time I'm here? Am I going to have to deal with pumping this thing up every few hours in this incredible heat coming?”


I wrestle with what to do about the situation.  It's about a two and a half hour drive back home and another two and a half back to camp to get my much smaller and warmer tent. 


I really don't want to hassle with buying and putting together a diy tent, so I decide to drive back home to get my other tent.


Approx 2:30 pm


I get back to camp. The tent is still up so I decide to not worry about taking it down and putting the other tent up.  


I figure that I spent a little time at home talking to my husband.  I had plenty of time to relax so I go into the dungeon and see if my body will cooperate with me.  I run into MUSCLE BEAR.  He ask if I want to fuck.  I agree.  I get him in the sling and of course I'm having a hard time keep it up. 


I suggest that he lets me suck his dick a bit.  He agrees. 


“I took the P.A. Out.” 


“I see,” I reply with a smile.


Now I can suck that fucker the way I really want to. 


As I go down and slowly use my tongue skills, he starts to stiffen in my mouth. I look up at him as he looks down smiling.  I love eye contact just as much on my knees as I do as a top.  It’s such a rare thing that I'm at this position.  My dick is really enjoying me being a cocksucker right now but I know I have a hole to entertain so I hurry up to put on a condom and lube and get to fucking.


He’s enjoying it, however I don't fuck him very long.  My body just doesn't last at these events. 


8:45 pm 


It is cooling down but still very warm outside. 


My mind is horny but body is not functioning well enough for a horny person.  With addition, the people that I want to fuck are all preoccupied with someone else.  I just lay in my tent with the fan between my legs and chill.  I can hear the moans, coming from the tent next to me.  It's a cute White blonde guy maybe mid 30s.  We’ve chatted but it seems like he is just a friendly neighborhood and he doesn't show any signs of interest.  In my younger days I would consider someone that I’m interested in, torture, hearing him getting plowed by someone else.  I can't even see what is going on in the tent. But I can hear everything.  


Last year was a similar situation.  I could hear what was happening but he had the tent open with just the mesh screen zipped so I could at least enjoy the show. This time I just have to listen to everyone else having fun.


Although the situation seems torturous, it really isn't as bad as it sounds.  I really do enjoy being in environments like such.  I figure that I will get mine eventually even if its for a short amount of time.


10:00pm


I meet up with another man. He is maybe in his mid sixties.   He wants me to fuck him. 


“Want to go to the The Fuck Shack?”


“Where’s that?”


I take him to shack 1 but someone is using that one.  We walk up to Shack 2 and score. 


He begins to suck my dick.  It takes a moment to get it up but I finally do.  I start to get a good rhythm inside him.  He’s loving it.  We fuck for about 30 minutes and then my body tires out.  He ask if he rides me would that save me a lot of pumping work.  He sits on my dick and begins to ride.  After a few loads he explodes and I feel his jizz oozing on my torso.


 We cuddle for a few minutes and talk and then we go our separate ways.  I go back to my tent and lay down for a bit. 


Around 11:30pm 


I’m feeling a little out of the loop. Yeah I fucked_____ and ______ but I still would like to fuck my neighbor next to me but he seems so aloof. I hear guys from the dungeon and by the pool having a good time and I just don’t seem to be as in the loop as last year. 


I feel like I want to be sexual.  Sexuality is all around me and I’m not involved.  I decide that since I don’t have anyone else to play with, I will play with myself. 


I strip down naked in my tent. 


The fan is still blowing, gently tickling my thighs and blowing my taint.  I begin to open my legs and touch myself.  It is warm enough to unzip so that I can get a breeze through the mesh windows.  Also there is a part of me that wants the windows open so that I can see out and others can see in.  I'm not very much of an exhibitionist but the vibe is totally there tonight.


I take out a brand new device I recently purchased. I will go into further detail about that experience in THE MASTURBATION CHRONICLES.


As I wrap up entertaining myself, I decide to go to a more secluded area that has a sling and see who may be out there. As I get closer and closer I hear this man with a deep voice moaning like crazy. He is in the sling getting plowed by this other hot stud. It is actually a guy that flirted with me when I first got to camp. He's a sexy White guy with all white hair and a white beard, maybe in his mid to late fifties, with an ass and body to make a grown man cry. 


It was such a turn on seeing this guy get fucked. 


"Maybe this is my lucky night after all!" I think to myself. I stay a good distance not to interrupt or make anyone uncomfortable. But I am definitely enthralled by what's going on. 


The guy is really going in on him and he's lost in sheer delirium from the relentless pounding.  I feel my cock growing.  


Just as I begin to walk up closer to possibly join in, White Beard taps The Fucker's chest. 


"I had enough. Whew!" he says totally spent.


"Welp!" I walk off with my tail between my legs.


Literally.


It's about 2:00am And I am convinced that I just need to give it up and call it a night.

I give my give my ghetto blow up tent some pumps just to insure I won't wake up with the roof on top of me and prepare for sleep.


2 comments:

  1. This inspired me....I need to get back to a campground. We have so many in the Great Lakes area.

    ReplyDelete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.