Thursday, August 8, 2024

POTENTIAL SUB

There have been a few zealous messages from guys wanting me to fuck, dominate or write about our chats on my blog.  I decided that until I actually meet up with these guys; instead of naming them on my blog, I would label them under Potential sub.

So who is the Potential Sub?

Potential sub is not just one person.  He is one person in context to a specific story but there are many potential subs. 

Because many guys get so caught up in the fantasy and persona of Daddy Scruff, it is easy for their enthusiasm to Peter out when they realize that they don't call the shots on the specifics of what is going to happen in play.  

Often prior to us getting together, there are certain assignments I give the potential sub to do.  Whether they do it eagerly, drag their feet, ask a million questions before doing it or just ignore my charge altogether, lets me know exactly what I am working with.

Sometime early 2023

Link: POTENTIAL SUB



The conversation was very interesting:

“I beat off and came in the dry sauna thinking about squatting on your dick.  Sadly I was alone.  I imagined the first time your head pops in my hole.”

“Excellent,” I replied.

“It will be hot.  You plan on fucking me, yes?”

I said, “Maybe.  I’ll never tell.”

Angry face emoji 

“I need to be fucked sir.  Deep and long and sloppy.”

“You know when you sign up to be submissive, the Dom chooses what play will be Right?……I’m sorry I didn’t hear you! lol”

“Ugh.  But my hole needs your dick Sir. Please.  My pussy is so tight.”

“You said the magic word.  You know what that is?” I messaged.

“Please? Sir? Pussy? Tight? I’ll monogram it on your Hanes.  What’s the magic word for you to pound me?  Plus I’ll let you spank me and leave a massive hand print on each muscle cheek.”

Well first thing is first.  We have to set up a date for us to get together for a few hours.” I responded.  

“Will that include me milking your dick with my ass? He asks hopefully.”

No response was given.

“I’ll take that as a maybe.”

I responded, “You will have a great time but that is only if you open your mind to whatever is in store for you.  I never promise that I will fuck someone.  I will say that we both made a list of our likes and boundaries.  There will definitely be play from that list.  What the play will be is for me to determine. Fucking may happen.  It may not.  The goal is to get you in the most obedient subspace possible.”

“Fine.  But know I’m super obedient when a cock is stretching my hole.  And I’m super attracted to you Mark.  So I want/need to spread my legs for you. And know I’ll beg.  I’ll beg hard.  And that’s the last thing I’ll say about it.  You’re in charge.”

“Good boy!”

“Thank you sir.  Please fuck me……

I’m obedient. But stubborn.”


End of chat until next time.


 There is a big difference between being submissive and really wanting to be fucked by me.  Although both are equally flattering, Your obedience is what I’m after.  We went back and forth chatting. The main topic being why you felt the need to be fucked.  Hopefully soon we will have our day together, but not under any negotiation that I penetrate you, or any other activity for that matter.  I want your obedience and that comes from gaining your trust.


That trust will bring sheer satisfaction knowing that regardless of being fucked or not the sensory overload will be more than sufficient.  It is then that you won’t need to be fucked but you will most likely get it because you allowed yourself to be free from the idea that it is a necessity for a good time.


By the way.


Pussy.


The magic word is pussy.


Don’t try to take advantage of the opportunity to use it to get what you want.  I will see right through those efforts.


Until our next chat.


Good night.


Spoiler alert. We never hooked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.