Wednesday, August 14, 2024

TODAY'S PICK: FINALLY MET HIS MATCH

 LINK: TODAY'S PICK


Today's pick is FINALLY MET MY MATCH From my blog.

Every so often there is a man that will bring me to my knees and take me to that sweet spot where I have no other choice but to receive what he has to offer down my throat.

URBAN is just the man to take me there and back.  Although I have only had one experience with him, the impact has left an impression that I will be singing praises for a long time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.