Friday, August 30, 2024

LOOK OUT WEEKEND

August 30, 2024
              6:02am
                Friday



It is Friday 6:11am.  I didn't get to bed until 12:00am this morning.  My husband and I was up watching Chicago P.D.  We don't even watch T.V. much but damn those marathons!  I have only skimmed through a few episodes in the past.  Why was the first full one I saw a hella good one with like two cliff hangers?  Holy Shit! I have to go to bed or I'm going to be a zombie in the morning.

I know.

Why not just record them.  

I did.

But for some reason I kept turning that fucker on just to watch ten more minutes.  

Finally I watched all the episodes that I would watch for the night, well morning.

Friday August 30
               6: 05am

I wake up brush my teeth get something to drink and lay back down.  I must get more rest.  I am driving into Brentwood today to meet up with Pup Scooby.  

The drive I believe is about an hour and fifteen minutes.  But it may take a bit longer with traffic.   

I am definitely going to need all the energy for tonight and this weekend.  I have some fun things in store.  Because I never reveal all my surprises, I will keep my mouth shut.  But I will say tonight, I plan on matching Scoob's Pup energy.   

Woof.

I'm in real time.  I Just wanted to record to get it out of my system. Taking my ass back to bed.

9:18AM

Like I mentioned in my post  An Increase, usually five hook ups in a year is a good year for me.  This year has by far been one of my busiest years since my thirties when I was much more active. 

I actually enjoy being domestic, putting on my apron like June Cleaver and making sure my husband has a nice cooked meal no matter how large or small.  And though occasionally it would be nice to get a surprise meal prepared by him, HE IS FORBIDDEN to even think about it. 

I won't go into details to save the embarrassment, just understand. There is no way.

This weekend will definitely challenge me and push me physically, sexually and mentally as I have three men I will be playing with from today to Sunday.

Today, I will be meeting up with Scoob as we will be getting into various kinks.  Saturday morning till ??? I have a new guy I met through the Horse Market chat group.  I will be spending most of the time fucking him.  We never discussed any kinks therefore my assumption and plan is for unadulterated vanilla sex for a few hours.  And last but definitely not least I will be playing with Logan.

Logan really wants to explore his kinky side much more. We scratched the surface a few months ago, but I will be taking him much deeper this time.  My plan is to get him out of himself.  He is great in bed and can take a good pounding but like he mentioned himself, he is sometimes self conscious about his body, the sounds he makes when he is getting into it, and all this manifest in him holding back to a certain degree.  My mission is to break him out of that no matter how it must be done.  He will be mine.

Totally.

But I know it will take time.  

We have all Saturday night and Sunday morning so,
fuck it!

I understand that this is going to stretch the living piss out of me especially taking that my sexual / kink activity level is more used to a sporadic interval.  But I definitely welcome that challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.