Sunday, August 18, 2024

LETTER TO LIKE THE WAY IT FEELS


I have written many letters in the past. 
Some of those letters were public in which you responded.

I believe you enjoyed our public exchanges 
Just as much as you did the private ones.

Well this one will definitely be harder to find.
But if by chance you do find this letter
I hope you respond to it like 
You have done in the past.

The very first time we met
You answered my ad to model nude.
You never posed nude for a photographer before.

You were very cool calm and easy to work with. 
It almost came natural for you.

I remember way before you stripped naked
When I first saw you.

You had your blue jeans on and a grey tank top.




Seeing your Latin brown skin
That beautiful smile 
Laced with a touch of that Latino masculinity 
Made not only my heart jump
But the meat between my legs 
Jumped as well
As it began to thicken 
From the erotic thoughts.

Not wanting to creep you out
I remained friendly and made sure
Not to make any advances toward you.

But deep down I was already undressing you
In my mind.

The things I remember most
From that photo shoot
Are the shots on the bed.
I remember how you automatically 
Got hard when I posed you 
With your ass in the air.




The best moment was 
During your break
When you casually sat up
And rested your arms
On your spread legs.




Your cock was still at attention. 
I still have that vision in my mind.
When I asked if you were alright 
With me recording you while stroking 
You had no problems
Even though you never jacked off 
In front of another man before.




I never mentioned this to you until now.
But I noticed how you were intently
Focused on thick bulge
I tried desperately to hide.

I tried to keep it professional 
And for the most part I did.

But the way you paid attention
To my tumescence 
Made it hard for me.

You can take that pun
Exactly the way it was intended.

You so very close.
I just knew I was getting 
The shot I was waiting for.
But you stopped and said
That you better not continue 
Because you were close.

I didn’t want to pressure you.
So I agreed 
To wrap things up
With you. 

The second time we met 
You were much more comfortable.

The second time
You gave me
The money shot.

That night right after you left
I stroked it twice 
Thinking about you.

I Watched you dozens of times. 
And even seven years later 
You still cause a warm
Eruption between my legs 
When I think of you.

The third time we met
You gave me the privilege 
Of feeling your warm mouth.
It didn't last very long
Because I was a bit nervous.
I had been sweaty 
And was quite embarrassed
By the odor as a result.

But you didn’t mind it.

I knew you had a girlfriend.
I knew you said that you were straight 
But slightly curious
When we first chatted.

But I never expected 
That your sexy mouth
Would be so hospitable
To my cock.

Even though 
It was just 
A few seconds of you tasting it
That moment has lasted 
In my dirty mind for years.

Along with the way 
You teased me with 
That beautiful ass of yours.




You’re married now.
Have a beautiful wife.
I may never know what 
It would be like to 
Feel the warmth of your
Beautiful hairy hole. 

But I’m so glad
That every now and then 
We could express 
Our desires 
Even though we may never explore.

Thank you for all the wet 
Erotic conversations over the years.
Tag your it. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.