Thursday, August 1, 2024

LOGAN WANTS IT ROUGH

 May 21, 2024
         Tuesday 

 

After our first meeting Logan and I would keep in contact regularly on telegram.  As a matter of fact, we talk just about every other day if not more sometimes.  

Logan is one of the very few men that I actually have communication outside the bedroom.  

He often tells me about his sexcapades, some of the things he is curious in trying, etc.  He shares that he would love to explore more kink and fetish.  My face totally lights up when he mentions that.  I wish I could share highlights of that conversation but that conversation was deleted.  

I am sure at some point he blocked me, hence that part of our conversation is gone.  

Maybe one day I will share what went down. 

For now let's just say we had a bump in our friendship that caused a break in communication. 

I admit.  I was the villain of this story.  I don't ever intentionally mean to hurt anyone but sometimes things come up out of my control that causes me to renege on certain things I say that I will do. 

We did get things worked out however. 

Up until then, we never discuss kink.  I figure our first meeting would be me totally fucking him and giving him a good pounding since that was what I knew he was looking for. 

"Here is my opportunity to introduce him to my play," I tell myself. 

We chat about it and schedule a day for him to come visit town.


6:51pm

 

Logan is in his white jockstrap.  I get some pictures of his hole.  He had one hash mark on his butt cheek from a guy that loaded him up earlier that day. 

He had hoped for more but things are very slow here, hence the reason I go to the Bay Area to play.


 He has what I believe is called a Pig Hole that he sticks up his butt.  Basically it is a silicone tube that opens the hole.  It is quite pleasant to see his hole so open.

When he takes it out, the load that was fucked in him comes oozing out. 

 

We push it back in and get his wrists restrained.
I lay beside him and slowly begin to spank his ass.
 
Harder, harder and harder I spank until I get the reaction I want. 

Continuing to spank his ass, I grab him by the neck and cradle as I make impact.  I hold him in a way not to cut off circulation and I make sure not to squeeze too hard to cause any injury but definitely enough to let him know that he is fucking mine as I whisper horny things in his ear.

"You're so fucking sexy."
 
"Is that what you want," I whisper as I spank harder.

"Yeah," he squeals.

"Yeah?" 
 
"Yeah! Yes Sir!"

"C'mon!" I demand as I get deeper into my spanking zone.

Something that I notice that he does is hold his breath when he's enduring any type of intensity, whether it is getting fucked hard or any type of impact play.  Then he breathes out at a moment of rest. 

My goal is to get him to breath and just let it out.  I know he recently mentioned one of his insecurities is the sounds he makes when in the moment.  My charge is this: Don't worry about the sounds you make, how you look or any of the things that take your focus off being in the moment.  Just do what naturally comes out of you.

I want to hear you moan if that's what your body says to do.  Scream if you like.  I've heard guys bark like a dog, squeal like a pig, cuss, say some of the most unique and different things when they are in the moment and I love every bit of it. 
 
It communicates to me that I am doing what I need to, to make sure you are getting satisfied to the highest degree. 

So the next time we meet up Mr. Arrow I want you to fucking let go.  All The Fucking Way.

I will have a clip of our meeting up for a few days as The Video of The Day. 

Enjoy.

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Any man that shows up ready to play with a hole that is already dripping is my dream date!!!!
    It's always a bit unsettling, for me at least, when I find myself playing with a silent partner and yet I know it's not uncommon. Some men just have a difficult time expressing themselves. We've already discussed that I'm not one of those people. I probably go overboard but I get so caught up in the moment I simply can't help myself. That shared verbal communication, even if it's non-sensical babbling, just ramps up the entire sexual experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I have already have plenty of notes on your ass! I got a full investigative report on you. :-) And Yes I would love to hear all the dirty, incomprehensible, slutty sounds that come out out of that body of yours. It is what puts a kool aid smile on my face. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.