IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Monday, October 2, 2023

GEAR UP WEEKEND:
FRIDAY NIGHT

Friday Evening 
About 6:15pm

I arrived late for the flogging class with Daddy Robert.  I really wanted to get the whole class but I was still coming down from my playtime with LB.  I did get some awesome tips and we all got to practice with a person in our group. The class was very informative.  I got some great tips even though I was tardy.  

Class ended around 7pm just in time for dinner. 
I really wasn’t hungry but I wanted to eat something because I haven’t eaten much since I got there due to the heat. 

I walked into the dining area and got my food. I can’t remember what we had. I want to say either pork chops or chicken, salad and few other sides. 

Not too long after I got my food, the gentleman that was in my flogging group came and sat next to me.

He’s a very nice man.  

He's a White guy, a clean shaven Septuagenarian with just as much hair on his head as on his face with the exception of his eye brows.  Very smooth.

“Mind if I sit here?”

“No, not at all,” I said as I scooted over to invite him next to me.

We chatted about the flogging class and our time at the site.  It was not long after that, Sexy Dom came in.  He spotted us and sat down opposite from us.

I began to introduce my former classmate to Sexy Dom when one of them mentioned that they know each other and that they were staying in the cabin together.

He asked me something or made a statement.  It was then I spotted out his accent.

"I notice your accent.  Where are you from?"

He had this smirk on his face as he told his friend, "Don't tell him. let him figure it out."

I did figure it out when someone referenced something about Germany.  They seemed to really get a kick out of the fact that it just didn't register. 


As far as dialogue, I don't remember else we talked about.  I do know that most of the time he had his eye on me with his mischievous almost even smug grin on his face.

While we were all chatting, Sexy Dom decided to take his sandal off and with his bare foot; go between my legs under the table. 

With that shit eating grin on his face, he slowly ran  his foot further up my thigh.  

I'm pretty sure he was trying to get me to blush.  It worked; but I quickly understood the assignment.
I scooted closer to the table as I opened my legs.

I interrupted Clean Shaven's chatting by saying, "Your friend is doing inappropriate things underneath the table."  

He smiled at Sexy Dom, looked at me and said sarcastically, "No!"

"Yes!" I replied.

"You haven't seen inappropriate yet," boasted Sexy Dom.

The two of them locked eyes as if they were telepathically sending each other messages.

That's when Sexy Dom said, "We got one of the cabins.  Come on over later tonight."

I looked at Clean shaven and straight ahead at Sexy Dom.

"Sure!"

That's when Clean Shaven put his hand on my inner thigh and gave it a rub.  After dinner, we parted. 

8:30pm

After dinner, I went back to the car to find the items I was going to donate for the Gear Grab.  I donated a pair of nice leather boots along with my Spyder gag that I've only used once on the ever so popular pig Zero.

As one of the new comers we were able to pic two choices from the Gear Grab. I picked up an awesome looking singlet and a pair of  Mr. S shorts.

As excited about my new gifts and as much as I enjoyed the fellowship of kinkisters, I was very hot and thirsty.  Two days in the triple digit heat was getting to me. I went back to the tent to rest up for my ass fucking. 

I figured I would need my energy if I was going to get tag teamed by Sexy Dom and Clean Shaven. (I know, I have a vivid imagination of letting two guys fuck me, when I can barely get my own fingers in. But a guy can dream.)

10:30ish


I began to get my stuff ready for the night; lube, condoms and what I was going to wear which consisted of my jockstrap and well, that's about it.

As I was scavenging for my items I kept visualizing Sexy Dom's thick long dick going into the young bottom he was fucking. How he would slowly ease his cock in and out just before he would pick up the pace and pound the fuck out of him.

I was getting horny, a bit nervous and anxious with anticipation. 

"That's it! I'm getting out of here. Ready or not, " I thought to myself as I scooped up my belongings.

I didn't know exactly where they were located so I roamed the camp site a bit.  Just as I spotted what I thought would be their cabin I felt like I needed to go.  Of all the times I could have eaten a heavy meal; tonight just had to be the night.

"Great !" I yelled to myself as I stormed towards the restroom to do what needed to be done.

After getting done, I jumped back into the shower and got myself as clean as I possibly could. 

Okay, you guys can give me the side eye if you want. But! In my younger and more versatile days, I didn't douche.  I never had too. I definitely had a change of diet when I knew what was going to happen: but I never put any foreign tool up my butt and filled it up with water to clean out. And believe it or not I never had any issues.

The one time I did use one of those hoses was a disaster! Fortunately the guy was a good sport and didn't freakout or embarrass the hell out of me. 

We just cleaned up went on with other activities and that was it.  But nevertheless It left me mortified in which I told myself that shit won't EVA happen again!


About 11:15pm

I got out of the shower and checked things and realized most likely I was going to have to hose out if I was going to do this.  I decided to just head over, forget about putting being fucked on the table and see where things fall.  Besides, I have more than one hole right?


About 11:30/ 11:40pm

I found their cabin and knocked on the door.
They invited me in.

Sexy Dom said, put your stuff on this counter.  

"We didn't think you were coming.  We figured you changed your mind."

"No I rested for awhile.  This heat is kicking my ass," I replied. (Believe it or not it was still pretty warm even close to midnight.)

Sexy Dom pointed to the bed where Clean shaven was. 

"Get on the bed," he directed.

I did what was told.

It was kind of a weird set up for me.  Whenever I hear a command given it is usually from me and I usually expect to hear "Yes Sir" followed by that command.  It's not an expectation that I make subs submit to (unless under certain circumstances) but it is something I have gotten so used to hearing after a command that I was waiting for the reply.  The only thing was; I was the one being directed to do something.

I know I was awaiting his dominant energy and very curious how he would take things.  I just didn't know how submissive I would be.  For me, one has to really know how to get me in that spot. I wasn't going to be bratty about the situation but I also know I wasn't going to put on a role that I wasn't feeling.  

I don't do acting.

"Suck his dick," Sexy Dom said to Clean Shaven.

CS got on me and started sucking me and licking my balls.  It felt amazing but I wasn't hard. The heat was really doing a number on me.

"Okay, you suck my dick while he sucks yours."

SD moved to the edge of the bed to give me access to his dick which was also flaccid.  Even flaccid however, he had a thick long dick. He is definitely a shower.

I began sucking for awhile. That is when SD told me to suck Clean shaven's dick.

He was definitely getting into giving us directions.

"Oooh, he's so obedient," He says to Clean Shaven.

"Maybe we can make a boy out of this Dom after all!" 

As I was on the bed blowing CS with my ass poked out, I felt a sharp sting hit my right butt cheek.

Sexy Dom had just whacked me with his cane. No warning, no telling me or gentle tap to get me prepared; just smack !

"Ow!"

"Not so hard."

"That wasn't hard." He said.

I turned around to look and saw it was a cane. 

"I don't do caning well."

He then directed us into a position in which I was laying flat and either his or CS's crotch was directly in my face as one of them was gyrating his penis in my mouth. The other was behind the other over me rubbing me and occasionally sucking my dick. 

I did not like this position at all. 

I have mentioned numerous times (On my old blog) that I sometimes have claustrophobic moments when I just want to jump out of my skin.  This position put me directly in that position.  However, I didn't mention it to anyone.  I felt like there was already the disappointment of neither of them getting to fuck me, the canning issue and the fact that it was too damn hot and no one was really aroused. 

At some point I felt I was going to have to say something because with the way the heat was and the raise in my anxiety level; I literally felt like I was suffocating.  I never had an outward panic attack but I am sure if I were to stay in this position, it was going to happen.

"Can we change positions? It's getting a little warm," I requested.

Sexy Dom at that point noted that it was warm and he excused himself to go the dungeon.

The finale

Clean Shaven and I spent time snuggling a bit then he went down to my crotch to start sucking.  For the first time I was actually able to get an erection. He kept up doing what he was doing to keep me up.  He picked up the pace a bit sending me to that edge.

"I'm close!"

That just ignited his rhythm. 

"I'm going to cum!"

He kept pushing me.  Then I blasted in his mouth.

A few seconds passed then he leaned in for what I thought was a kiss but instead he snowballed my cum to me.

It was my first snowball. I have to say it wasn't great for me.  It wasn't horrible but it just isn't something that I enjoyed a great deal.

Maybe if I was a bit more prepared I may have had a better reaction.

"Oh. I wasn't expecting that!"

He had a somewhat of a perplexed look.

"Oh it wasn't bad. It was just my first time."

"I will never understand why anyone would have an issue with it. I mean, it is from their own body after all."

What I thought to myself but didn't say out loud," Yeah, but you are also receiving the other person's spit in the interim."

I love drool and spit in various scenarios but to trade spit is not a favorite of mine especially post pandemic. 

Regardless, I enjoyed chatting with him afterwards. 

I got my things together and went back to my tent. we did get each other's profiles on Recon.




So it looks like I have a permanent mark from the caning. It took place July 14, 2023. It’s now Sept 27, 2023. 

“That wasn’t hard” my ass !

But that’s okay it was well worth Sexy Dom getting sheer satisfaction that he turn a Daddy Dom out and made me his submissive boy. (even though the vibe and environment wasn’t the most comfortable for any of us.)



No comments:

Post a Comment