IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Friday, October 20, 2023

EACH MOUTH HAS ITS TALENT

 boy G.

He opened his mouth and took my entire cock down his throat and he slowly slurped me in and out. I pushed and held his head down waiting for him to get enough.  It never happened.  That man had hardly any to no gag reflex.  He mentioned how many tops don’t like that because they like to hear the sound of a guy gagging.  For me it just brought me sheer bliss knowing I can stay in and go as deep in that throat as I wanted to.

pup Scooby

He was phenomenal as he loved looking up at me as a boy needing approval of doing a good job.  He has these humongous eyes that would beg for my attention when I went down his throat.  I never once had to command him to look up at me.  He already understood the assignment.


Sub Zero

Zero is someone I’ve had the pleasure of playing with at the beginning of the year; and I must say he is by far one I talk about the most.  I had the pleasure of exploring ever inch of that man; But that mouth was definitely a treat. 


So the situation about the gag:

Yes the gagging sounds he made sent me into orbit. Although I had to push his limits with taking my girth, the one thing he could handle that no one else has yet, was the spyder gag.  He had the ability to open wide enough to get the gag behind his teeth allowing for me to really go in.  And goodness gracious!  The warmth of that mouth!  Also, he was very excellent with learning his ABC’s.


Each one has special mouth powers beyond belief and I look forward to test driving all three again.

2 comments:

  1. I’m looking forward to pleasing you more, too, Daddy! 😈🐶

    ReplyDelete