IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Monday, October 23, 2023

PUP SCOOBY (PART I)

August 8th up to September 23, 2023

Link: pup scooby


 It all started when I sent him a message via X. 

I really liked his X page.  He had video clips of him taking some pretty large dildos up his butt.  I was definitely intrigued.

We would spend the following weeks talking, getting to know each other and finding a common ground on our play interests.

We began our play much later than we had planned. I believe we were originally going to meet around 4:00pm but didn’t end up meeting until about 9:00pm.

This actually worked out better and allowed us both to be a bit more relaxed and not in a rush to be anywhere.

Around 9:13pm

He arrived.  He was dressed in black khaki shorts, and a black T-shirt.

All black:

Already he scored kudo points for my favorite color. 

He is a 44 year old White guy with a thin build standing at about 6'3".  Hopefully he will correct me with his height if need be.  He has dark brown, close to black hair that is tapered on the sides and back.  The top just about falls to his brow when not swept to one side.

He has the same color beard with the exception of a predominantly gray streak down the center.

The one thing that stood out was his eyes.  He had what appeared to be amazingly large eyes.  

Maybe it was the light blue color that made them really stand out.  Whatever the case, his eyes definitely were a unique and sexy attraction.

I had on my Black jeans, black T-shirt and leather gloves.  I didn't have my ball cap on although later in play I did put on my Muir cap and shades.

After spending a few minutes of chatting to break the ice, I kindly ask him on his knees. 

"One of the hardest part is learning how to use this thing with gloves on," I complained as I stumbled to press record on the Ipad with my gloves.

Finally we were set to film.  I walked to him and began caressing his chest going lower and lower until I got to his crotch.

As I caressed his bulge, I noticed a hardness most different than others.

"You're caged." 

 Pup nod his head confirming my discovery. 

After a moment of caressing and groping I walked into the bathroom to change the atmosphere a bit.  

I turned off the bathroom lights.

"This is my first time doing this.  But wanted to have the whole mood right.  I hope this is not too  cheesy,"I mentioned.


"Go for it! Do it! " scooby said.

Looking at the clip really puts a smile on my face as there were certain things that I missed that the camera picked up like how his face lit up and the nod of approval he gave to himself when I brought out some gear and turned on the lamps in which I switched the hotel lights out with my red ones.




6 comments:

  1. Looking at these clips put a smile on my face, too. HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Setting the proper mood and atmosphere can define the entire experience. Well worth the extra effort it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing it from your perspective makes our session even hotter, Daddy. Looking forward to seeing the rest of our evening through your eyes! 😈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess indeed. I had a great time with you pup. I look forward to many more.

      Delete