IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Thursday, September 28, 2023

A NIGHT WITH LB

August 24, 2023
Saturday 4:04pm
Link: LB

It was close to our meeting time and I knew I was going to need a little more time as I arrived to the hotel a late.

I messaged LB,"I'm running a little late. Can we shoot for 6:00pm?"

"Sure! No problem at all,"he responded.

"My apologies. I will see you then."

"No worries. I'm sure you can make it up somehow.
Cool I'm running behind myself."

"No worries. I'm going to jump in the shower so I can be fresh. Although I will try to leave my pits ripe for you."

He liked that message. 

LB loves the scent of man pits so I made sure not to wash my pits during the shower.
Close to 7:00pm

We started our night out with an embrace.  

Something new that I picked up is giving my subs a nice hug before we start.

Protocol is usually for the sub to strip down to his underwear as soon as he gets into the place of play, get on his knees and wait for instruction.

First of all, LB is not a sub.  Although he is open to exploring various kinks within reason, total submission would not be something that I would dive into with him.

As of late my protocol has been a warm and
inviting embrace. This practice started earlier this year with Zero as a way to bring a since of trust for meeting the first time and just giving the sub or bottom physical intimacy that not only the bottom; but I crave as well before and after play.

As we cuddled each other, I began to move my hands down to his buttocks giving them a nice squeeze. His body was so warm and his ass so damn soft. I was definitely ready to get reacquainted with those cheeks.



After a moment of groping, LB was standing in his blue jeans with his shirt off. That sexy vision of him easily prompted me on my knees.  I began to suck his dick. 

Most bottoms I've played with don't have much desire to get their dicks sucked.  But LB definitely didn't protest. And from his moans he seemed to be enjoying it quite well.



After a few minutes, he returned the favor.

Around 9ish

We migrated to the bedroom.  I got him on the bed and fucked him and fucked him some more.There were definite times when we took our breaks, moved our camera equipment around and got back to fucking.

There were so many memorable moments. But my favorite moments were listening to his moans murmurs and grunts. The sounds coming from this man was phenomenal. And then there was the intimate eye contact. 

I most definitely had a good night with LB.











4 comments:

  1. The sounds emanating from LB, while being fucked, were enough to tell the story of how much you were both enjoying this playdate. Excellent

    ReplyDelete