IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

PEP

October 10, 2023
Tuesday 
11:03pm

It's close to bedtime and I am just going over my day today.  I feel a lot more at ease than earlier. Although I hate the waiting game.

 I recently did something that I hardly ever do even with my partner.  I fucked a guy bareback. It was late. His ass was in the air.  I was horny. 

I was fully aware of his status, but I went for it anyway.  The sex was phenomenal. We had a great time. But afterward, like the next day after; I was like,"What the fuck did I just do?"

I appreciate the person's honesty before hand. Never once did he even ask. He just put the info out and left me to decide.

I never had issue playing with poz guys. I always took as safe measures as possible to protect myself as well as my partner. 

I was tested basically for every thing and I am currently being treated with PEP. (Post Exposure Prophylaxis)

The nurse Shared that she felt my chances of contacting HIV is slim.  

As the penetrating partner (Top) I engaged with someone apparently with a very low viral load.

However I have been urged to finish my PEP treatments regardless of my status.

This whole experience has taught me that regardless how bad I want it, I need to take the time to wrap it up.


Yeah I could have easily asked for PREP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) But I'm much more comfortable with my method of condoms.  After all. We all have our preferences.



2 comments:

  1. I agree with the nurse that the chances are slim, and absolutely DO finish that round of meds.
    Always wrap it up. Always.

    ReplyDelete