IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

THE CODE

January 7, 2023
Saturday 
12:10pm

Link: ZERO

So many think of the hanky code as something that’s passé, old fashioned or past it’s prime.  However, It is these nostalgic methods of flagging that sparks my creativity most behind closed doors. 


As a form of direct communication; let's say at a bar or even online, the concept of learning to "use your words" verbally are an important part of negotiation and vetting.  There's just no way of getting around communicating your likes, dislikes, boundaries and hard limits. Nor should there ever be.


But no matter how much people want to scream, "The hankie code is dead," It continues and will always continue, (In my opinion) to play a significant role in conversation pieces and even in play itself.


Here I’ve had the pleasure to reintroduce Zero to some colors he was well acquainted with as well as some not familiar to him, that I flag. 





7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jimmy for your support. I appreciate you a lot! I have seen you throughout the years on my other blogs The Male casting couch, The Dirty Jock and now here. I appreciate you so much I hope I can continue to offer you something that you enjoy. I can't say this enough. I appreciate you.
      Mark

      Delete
    2. Yes,...I miss a lot of the story tellers/writers that were once here. (John Dee Cooper for one). Yours though, is from your experience mixed with your erotic thougts, and that makes it special. *Smooch

      Delete
    3. It is really sad all the great blogs that have been abandoned . But I do get it. People's journeys change. I myself am not as active on my other blogs in the past. people's focus change. But I've notice a large portion of writier's blog especially in leather has stopped. I'm not familiar with John Dee Cooper. Is the blog still online ?

      Delete
    4. Oooh! I just found it. All male slave stories. Thank you for that. I'm going to check it out.

      Delete
  2. The basic colors of the hanky code are still very useful. I agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always found it as an interesting conversation starter. Either someone would be curious about what I flag or visa versa.

      Delete