VIDEO OF THE DAY:SEXY BEARD WITH THE SPREADER 5/28/22

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

HOTEL GHETTO

 September 23, 2024
                   Saturday 

When I got to the hotel, I had already made a mental image of what rooms and furniture would serve its purpose.  I got there and tested out which lighting I would use. My unique red lights would do well in the seedy atmosphere. 

I didn't mind the missing TV, which had an empty mount, although it was a little out of pocket. The surrounding part of town was a tad bit sketchy, not to mention the hotel being right next to a loud ass freeway. When I wiped down the surfaces with disinfectant wipes, the color of the wipes, when done, would have left anyone with goosebumps. It was not my usual choice, but it was convenient and cheap.

When pup Scooby arrived, we got right down to business. I ordered him to strip down to his underwear. He didn't cease to surprise nor arouse with his unconventional red lace garter lingerie with the matching red thong that rode beautifully up the booty crack. I spent quite some time doing dirty things to his oral orifice just before bringing out the magic wand. 

The wand worked its magic, sending him moaning and gyrating for more just before his spanking. The spanking itself was brief. Nor was it very intense.

There are many types of spankings. There is spanking to discipline and punishment. There is spanking to send a message. And then there are those sexy spankings that are foreplay for hot sex.  I was using my spanking skills to prepare that hole for some of Daddy. 

A few interruptions of noisy traffic and a couple arguing throughout the night didn't deter us from having a dirty, fun time at Hotel Ghetto.




No comments:

Post a Comment