Monday, June 10, 2024

DEAR MR M.

 June 10, 2024
          Monday            
          5:50PM



Dear Gary M,

You have no idea, NO FUCKING IDEA how much I needed to hear those words.  Maybe you do know a bit too well that need. Whatever the case, I want you to know how much I fucking appreciate the hell out of you.

If we were to walk past each other on the sidewalk, I would probably greet you with a friendly "hello," and keep on about my day not even knowing that you are the man that made my fucking day with your encouragement.

All I can say is thank you and I appreciate you. 

Thank you for bringing sunshine to my cloudy day.

Again

Thank you.


Mark.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me feel good too, knowing some small thing I may have said brightened your day. It works both ways. You are so welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.