VIDEO OF THE DAY: HUNGRY AND HORNY APRIL 23, 2023

Sunday, June 2, 2024

FAKE SUBS

     June 2, 2024
             Sunday
 about 7:00AM
        


Well, this is how my first hour, this morning went:

I woke up.  I performed my usual morning activities and then I went online to Recon to check my messages. 

There was an interesting exchange from a guy that I've been chatting with for about two months.  This is how it went.

"How's Daddy?"

"I'm well and yourself," I replied.

"I'm doing well DADDY."

He continued, "How's Daddy's Whiskers?"

"Hahaha! Actually they may be coming off soon.  It's time for a change," I replied.

"No worries. GO GIRL PRIDE...just won't be interested."

"True story," he continued, "Again no interest."

"GO GIRL PRIDE? I'm not sure what that means,"I said. 

"Okay. Gotcha! So you're not interested because of me not having a beard?

Bye."

I have mentioned this before in various circles about these "submissives." 

Don't call yourself submissive if you're not submissive.  Don't call yourself submissive if you have an agenda of what your Dom is going to be for you.  Just call yourself a horny ass bottom. 

Don't get it twisted.  There is nothing wrong with being a horny ass bottom.  I love a horny ass bottom.  But what I don't get into are bottoms that identify as submissive but really aren't.  The energy is not there.  The energy is fake.

Now, this person totally misgendered me; talking about "Go Girl Pride" Whatever the hell that means.
But wait for the punchline...

*Pause for the build of suspense*

The person who sent this message is clean shaven himself!  Not only is he clean shaven but he has one picture, One Damn Picture on his entire profile and the picture's resolution is so small that you can barely make out what he looks like. 

There is no making this shit up!

Yes. But getting back to fake ass subs:

It is not a good look to act the part of being submissive on specific conditions on what the Top is supposed to look like, how he is supposed to act, what kind of clothes he's supposed to wear.  

I am not your Build-A-Dom. 

If I want to be in my PJs with not a hair on my body, that is what I'm going to do.  And anyone who doesn't like it is not obligated to play.  But don't waste my time with all this "Yes Sir, No Sir" bullshit when you don't mean it.

Another public service announcement 


4 comments:

  1. This is crazy. I sure can understand you being annoyed. Someone needs to explain to this guy what being submissive really means.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I still don't think the memo will get relayed to him.

      Delete
  2. Allowing yourself to be controlled by other people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't get it twisted. They could play that with others, But I'm not the one.

      Delete