Wednesday, June 19, 2024

PAIN PIG


          THE SCARS
             PAIN PIG
               
               

Friday June 14, 2024

The meeting with Pain Pig has help me realize that there is more to THE MAKING OF DADDY SCRUFF than discovering and building my persona and image as the moniker. It goes further than the play and experiences that shapes the presence of Daddy Scruff.  This experience has literally challenged and helped me grow in my communication as well as allowing me to go deeper in the understanding of the "why" in certain circumstances. It helped me develop positive ways to deal with subs expressing doubts about play, my abilities to connect and doubts within themselves.

1:38 pm

Just before getting in the car to drive to San Francisco, I sent a text,  "I am getting out much later than I expected. The traffic is a nightmare.  My goal is still to make it by 5 PM.  I will say 5:30 just to play it safe."

"I was going to come straight from work, I am off at 4 PM and I am going to go home," he replied.

This threw me off because I specifically recalled him mentioning that he would rather come straight over from work.

5:16pm

"I made it.  I am in room 705. You can clean your butthole nice and clean, but don’t wash anything else.  If you have, it is not a big issue.  Just make sure nothing else is washed except for your butt hole and brush your teeth." I texted.

He sent me a thumbs up to confirm.

Because I was unsure about his decision to come straight to the hotel from work; I decided to call.

There was a pause.  Then there was a deep sigh.

"Sir," he said with another sigh.

There was yet another pause.

"I don't think I'm coming over."

This account may not be verbatim. I was so shocked I just tried to collect as much of what was going on as possible.

What's going on?

There was another long pause.  

He said, "I knew I was going to feel this way if I went home first."

I figured maybe he was tired and just needed to wind down for a bit. 

Prior to us talking he mentioned that he had been out of playing for quite awhile.  We chatted back and forth on Recon, text, and phone.  I was as explicit and thorough as I could possibly be about my intentions and expectations.  I attempt to make sure every person I play with is confident that I will take good care of them.  I want to make sure they are having as good of a time as I am.

Sometimes I may go a bit overboard with messaging and explanations about how I play.  But I do that because I genuinely want them to feel safe when they come through the door.  Actually before they step through the threshold of the room. 

There have been subs that have been turned off by that.  Some prefer more of a sense of danger.  Some like a more aggressive and "In your face" approach And that is fine.  My solution: Go to those Doms that will give you that "no questions asked" approach.  That's not me. 

"I'm very sorry.  I don't want to be one of those flakes but I just don't know..."

"I had a lot planned for us.  I spent a great deal of time and money on this trip and hotel," I said as calmly as possible. 

I hate to sound like one of those jerks that feel entitled to getting a piece because they spend money on their dates.  No means no and I respect that.  But to not even attempt to come over and have a discussion or anything is more than disappointing. 

It was more than the money for the room.  It was more than the sex and more than the two hour drive into the city.  It was a mixture of all of that and being denied the opportunity to earn that person's trust and connection whether we played or not.

I'm not going to lie I was upset and a little pissed. But more than that, I was; the only word I can think of is deflated.  Like someone let all of the air out of me.
 

"We spent about 20 minutes on the phone getting a feel of what his concerns were.  I really wanted the opportunity to earn his trust and show him my form of play.  However if there was one thing I was not going to do is attempt to convince him to do anything.  I wasn't even going to try to convince him that he could trust me.

"So what are you looking for?

 Talking to him, he mentioned that as a sub it has never been about his pleasure and that the mutual satisfaction thing was foreign to him.  He was also used to being told what to do and given specific instructions.  He also mentioned that the pain aspect was prevalent in his process of serving.

"I can do that." I replied.

He basically needed affirmation that I was going to be an assertive and firm Dom.  He didn't need the intensity to even level up to how he usually plays as long as there was a prominent Dominant presence in the Top.

There are aspects of domination and humiliation that reduces the sub to being the sole object of the Dom's pleasure.  It is a conditioning that often includes name calling, belittling and treating the sub as nothing more than the Dom's property.  This practice often programs the sub into not only accepting this way of play, but it can program them to expect nothing other than this level.

This programing is great for many D/s encounters.  It can be quite problematic for those who are more on the nurturing side.

To make a long story short, he did decide to come over after our conversation.

I knew he felt the need to be given orders what to do so I gave him explicit directions what to do when he got to the hotel.  Actually the protocol was no different from what I usually expect my subs to do when they get to the place of play, with variations depending on my mood.

7:35pm

Pain Pig entered the room.

He did as instructed.  He stripped down to his underwear, put on the knee pads and collar with the leash attached.  From the various choices of sight depravation, he chose the famous black and red hood seen in many of my videos.  He then got on his knees and waited. 
Click here to continue reading.
⬇️

Usually when I order someone to do these things I am in another room or somewhere out of sight.  This night I specifically wanted to be in the room while he stripped and made his choices.  This added a deeper level to the power dynamic as he saw me stroking the bulge in my pants as I watched intently. 

Not able to talk, because I ordered him not to speak until spoken to, he occasionally glanced in my direction sheepishly as I enjoyed the show put on by him.

7:38pm

I guided him in front of the camera to get some footage.  I stood in front of him with my hard on poking out of my pants.  Slowly I lowered his head prompting him to suck my dick.

"Good boy," I said.

"Hold it."

I held his head down for about five seconds.  Not very long.  Usually I can tell when a guy can hold down for a good amount of time.  He definitely seemed trained in holding for a while.

I then positioned ourselves so that I was sitting at the edge of the bed.  I lowered his head not directly on my cock but in the general area.  I ordered him to find it.  He searched waving his head until he was able to plop it in his mouth.

Grabbing the leash, I guided his head at the speed I wanted him to bob.

"Fucking cocksucker.  Is that what you are?"

"Yes Sir," he gargled.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Don't take it out of your mouth."

"Good boy."

I continued, "Unless I instruct you, anything you have to say will be with my dick in your mouth."

"Yes Sir,"he slurred. 

"Understood?"

"Yes Sir," he slurred again.

"Good boy"

7:44pm

"Sit up."

He raised his head.

"Good boy."

"Thank you Sir,"

I had him lift his arm pits for inspection.  After pit and hole inspection I brought out the flogger.

I've had the clip of me flogging him up as the Video of The Day since Sunday 6/16/24. My intentions were to work on and post this on Sunday but I got busy with other things that required my attention.

I started with an average whip to the upper back.  I then worked on his buttocks for a few seconds.  The last strike was a hard snap to the back.  "He jump and winced.  I could tell that it was a bit much for him.

I walked up to comfort his sore spot.  I noticed markings from the previous guy Dom.

"I can see someone did a number on you."

"Yes Sir."

"Are you still sore?"

"No Sir."

"May I talk Sir?" He asked.

"Yes."

It took awhile for him to get it out.

"Is there anything you would like to say," I asked.

"Yes Sir."

He mentioned having a tough day and not being in a great headspace.  We also touched on his markings.  He asked if I were to flog him that I would give him a heads up.  I agreed however I did inform him that the main area I would be flogging would be his buttocks since his back was still sensitive.

I only spent a few minutes more flogging him before I got him back on his knees.

4 comments:

  1. Daddy Scruff, you are a very patient man and that is a huge compliment and sincerely meant. I do believe I understand Pain Pig. Uncertain if you gave him that name or something he calls himself?
    He sits at home fantasizing about being completely dominated and used. The ultimate sex slave. But when faced with the actual reality he suddenly has doubts. He doesn't really know you yet and probably has been pushed beyond his limits by a Dom that will just say anything to get what he wants. It can become a truly scary scenario. But fortunately, you were able to talk him through it calmy with understanding and concern despite your personal feelings of being disappointed in how this meeting was going. I see a side of you as being a very powerful Dom willing to play that role to the limit but also someone that is very in tune with reading his sub in his reactions and feelings. Reassuring his sub and showing sensitivity when needed. In my opinion the perfect Dom. I suspect afterwards Pain Pig was very glad he finally agreed to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment and observation. I came up with the name Pain Pig when I was stretching his balls and he didn't even flinch. I said,"You have a pretty good pain tolerance don't you?" also there was a point in which I had his chain and clamps on and he was in a state of bliss and I called him a pain pig. I figured that name worked perfectly. lol
      I do believe the Dom before did a number on him. I have no idea if it was a great experience for him or not (My suspicion tells me he was in pain pig heaven.) But I do believe that he may have had difficulty communicating his need for extra observance to certain spots. A lot of subs are conditioned to "bare it" for the Dom. Which in many ways can be hurtful for the sub both physically and psychologically. Especially if the up coming Dom is not aware or pays attention to the sub's hidden distress or sensitivities. He did mention at the end that he had a great time.He stayed the night in which we spooned for a while and went to sleep. we woke up the next day, cuddled and I fed him my load that he gratefully swallowed. It was a good time . It did take a lot of my energy however, both physically and psychologically. I was spent. But it was a good moment for me. For both of us.

      Delete
  2. pain pig here. Thank You Sir for Your patience with my initial reluctance, for Your training and for rewarding me with Your piss, spit and cum Sir. I hope You will use-train me again Sir ❤️‍🔥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good to see here. And yes. I will use you over and over and over as long as the opportunity is given I will take it. A big hug to you.

      Your Dad.

      Delete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.