IMAGE OF THE DAY: SMILE

IMAGE OF THE DAY: SMILE

Saturday, June 29, 2024

SATURDAY NIGHT WITH SEXY BEARD

FRIDAY MAY 27, 2022  -  SUNDAY MAY 29, 2022
LINKS: SEXY BEARD
             THE SPANKING BED

FRIDAY MAY 27, 2022

It  began in July 2021.  According to the dates in my Recon messages, we’ve been chatting on and off for almost a year.  The opportunity for us to meet was finally here.

At first there was a little misunderstanding.  I shared previously that I wanted to get some clips to share on my blog.

“I would say I’m interested but I’m not sure what that is……” 

Bingo!

That is where I should have asked what he meant  that he didn’t know what “it” was; opposed to just accepting the statement “I would say I’m interested...” 

There was a follow up with a lot of questions that he had.  

“Why?  You want to record it?”

“You could have your hood on,” I replied.

“What are you going to do with it?” He asked.

There were plenty of other questions.

I felt some disappointment about all the questions after assuming he was already up for it.  
One of my personal policies is that if there is any sign of doubt or concern, I don’t bring the camera at all so I texted back that I wouldn’t bring the camera. 

There were more questions.

I shared with him the link to my blog.

Still more questions.

“What’s the point...”

“Who’s your audience...”

“It reads like a diary.  Was that your intention?”

Then it dawned on me when he mentioned not being familiar with blogs that he didn’t really understand what blogs were or their purpose. 

I, (there goes that word again) assumed he knew what a blog was.  And so I had to check my frustration and attempt to explain more thoroughly. 
After explaining, I apologized for the mix up and not being thorough in my explanation. 
I gave him a day to think about it since I was leaving that next day.

SATURDAY MAY 28, 2022

After I came to the definite conclusion not to bring any recording equipment and that we were going to have a hot time regardless; I received this text:
“Good morning Sir!  We meet tonight and I will surrender.  Please bring your camera!”

6:15 pm Saturday evening

I stepped out of the shower, dried off, and put on my outfit for the evening:
Black ball cap, black shirt, black pants, underneath was my black jockstrap, leather boots and of course my black leather gloves.  I also had my leather jacket on for awhile because this guy loved to see men in their gear.

6:40ish 

There was a knock on the door.
He stood about 6 feet, maybe 6’1’. I know he was taller than me. I am 5’10.”  He was a good looking White guy with salt and pepper hair and the same color goatee. I found myself totally attracted to that sexy beard of his.   I know he had a grayish shirt on but all I was concerned with was getting him naked. 

“Close the door and strip naked,” I said.

“Don’t you want to see what I brought?” He asked.

He has a fetish for guys in leather and so we agreed that he would bring a few leather goods to see what I wanted him in.

He pulled out a pair of leather chaps and boots, and a nice leash and leather collar that I placed around his neck.

He had a bad ass leather vest in which he wanted to see me in it.  I took off my jacket and tried it on.  It fit pretty nice so, I wore his vest for a large potion of our playtime.

As he began to strip he stopped, turned and said, “I put on some weight since the pandemic.  I hope that’s okay.”

Looking down at my belly I chuckled and said, “I’m sure I won’t have any issue with that.”

I walked behind him, taking in his scent, running my nose up the back of his neck.  
Inside his backpack was a leather hood.  I put it on him and walked him to the bed.

“Get on the bed, on your hands and knees.”

I gave him a few spanks with my gloved hands.  
To savor the moment, I snapped the perfect moment of his ass perfectly prompted up and ready in the mirror.



I started off spanking him.

Smack!

There was no response.
I spanked him a bit harder.  There was still no response. I spanked him even harder. This time I got a slight moan from him.

Moments like such always makes me think of a performer in concert that is performing what they feel is a great performance and the audience is just in their seats observing.  You never know if they are having a good time or not, until the end of the performance.  They either cheer or jeer.
 
For me, instead of going inside my head to try to find out what's in theirs; I just keep performing until I'm ready for Act II.  That is exactly what I did.
For Act II we moved on to flogging.  I started out with just some light back and forth brushes against the skin and progressed into a more impactful play session.  I got some movement out of him with the flogging.  He shared how much he liked the flogging.  

Click here to continue reading.
⬇️

Looking back, I told him that was my first time flogging which is definitely not true. I have flogged numerous times.  It was however,  actually my first time owning a flogger.  I totally forgot about all the sessions with DARYL.

After the flogging he asked, "Do you think we could take this hood off?"

When I took off the hood, his head was pretty damp from sweating.  I gave him a little time to relax  before we continued.  

"Get on the other bed." 

I got him on that bed for a specific reason.

The hotel room had two beds.
The initial plan was to utilize both beds.
One of the beds were The Spanking Bed.  This bed served for tactile activities such as spanking, flogging and and exploring Sexy Beard's body through touch.  

The other bed was The Fuck Bed.  This bed served for exploring his hole, dildos, plugs and fucking depending on my mood. For the most part I stayed within the concepts of play.  However Sexy Beard and I did not use all of the new toys I recently bought. 

I laid him face down on the bed exposing his bare ass cheeks in his chaps.
I lubed up my index and my middle finger and started to probe his hole with my middle finger and then with both the middle finger and the index finger.  With one hand probing his butt I used the other one to spank it.






Smack!

I started off gently and slowly increased the impact. 
No response.  I spanked him a bit harder.
Still there was no response.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

I rotated the impact to each cheek increasing the intensity.  There was a little movement and a slight moan.  His butt cheeks began to clinch and he began to squirm very slightly.  I'm sure I could have spent much more time with him on The Spanking.  Bed.  But I was ready to test drive The Fuck Bed and see what the ride was like.

I must say.  He was tight.  I kept getting soft for some reason.  It took quite some time to get it up and keep it up.

I wasn't going to fight it.  If I wasn't going to keep an erection I was going to find another form of play.
Then Sexy Beard came up with a plan that worked perfectly.  He tuned around and began to suck me.
His mouth was amazing.  He knew how to give some head.  I was rock solid.  He made me so hard that when I pushed through his threshold, he needed a moment to get used to my stiffness.  This was the most noticeable reaction I've seen from him all night.

We ended with the spreader bar and a nice spanking.







After we got done, I gently rubbed his back and ran my fingers up and down his body until he dozed off for a few minutes. I closed my eyes as well for a few minutes.

When we woke (which was just a few minute nap) I offered him a ride home.

He invited me to his home and introduced me to his cute pets.  He agreed to walk me to my car as he went out for a late night walk with his dogs.  He shared the joys and pains of living in the busy Castro area.  I kind of thought, "Okay he's is pushing it a bit with 'almost every night' there's someone drunk peeing outside in his neighborhood," When lo and behold, we came to a stop so that the younger dog can wait for his turn because a human was using his spot.

I definitely got a chuckle out of that one.
I was looking forward to a hot sexy weekend when I received a message the next day making sure that I turn in some paperwork for my job. 

Fuck!

Cockblocked by my work!  But we did have a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I have always had a difficult time dealing with a partner who is unresponsive. I find it to be such a mood killer. Especially because I am extremely vocal when in the mad throes of sex. Probably to the point they want to shove something like a filthy jock in my mouth just to shut me up. But on the positive side there is never any question about how I'm feeling because I will let the entire world know.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would love you! I love a man that is vocal. There is something about the way he moans, screams, or just talk filthy that turns me into an animal. I believe its because I know that he is free. Free in expressing himself however that may be which make me free in saying and expressing myself anyway I feel.

      Delete