VIDEO OF THE DAY: HUNGRY AND HORNY APRIL 23, 2023

Friday, June 21, 2024

FACT # 24 THE TWO BEDS

 FACT #24

          THE FUCK BED

Whenever I get a room I usually request one with two beds.  One I call The Spanking Bed and the other I call The Fuck Bed.  

The Spanking bed is where my spanking, flogging and impact play happens.  

The Fuck Bed is where I break out the toys, dildos, beads and of course fucking. It is the bed that I use my black lube resistant sheets on. Also any piss play that may happen is on that bed to protect the spreads.

Both beds serve wonderfully kinky purposes and sometimes the play between impact and play that requires lube, intertwine which can sometimes be mind blowing. 

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate a man that puts some thought into the play experience ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I try to plan as much as possible and have some organization. Usually within an hour or so everything's all over the place anyway. But... lol

      Delete