Sunday, March 3, 2024

FACT #20

Okay so I got teased constantly about this.

FACT #20

I do own other colored clothing other than black. lol

After constantly being teased and nudged to lighten up my wardrobe I went through a melancholy period for years. I just wasn’t happy. I could never put my finger on why. It was when I went back to wearing more earth tones and black that I started getting out of that funk. And yes my side of the closet IS color coordinated.( Probably the only organization in our entire home.)



4 comments:

  1. We all have colors that really accentuate our features and some that don't. There are some colors that make me look like death warmed over. Any designer will tell you to find those colors that make you look good and stick with them. Granted, some people just have no sense of color, so just ask someone. When someone wears something that really makes them look good....tell them. Not only do you look good, but you feel good as well. That confidence can shape your entire outlook on everything around you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed Much agreed. I am a firm believer of complimenting someone when I like what they are wearing. It does make a difference. I did discover in that I do like pink Surprisingly enough. I think I like i like it more in the underwear department than anything anything else. I think it looks good on me and I do like breaking out of that expected norm at times.

      Delete
  2. And pink does look good on you. So why not. Even if it's just underwear.

    ReplyDelete