Sunday, March 17, 2024

SCOOBY'S LINGERIE

Saturday 9:30pm
9:30pm

Scooby has his chance to bring his head game to the table and does not disappoint.

"Put it in your mouth.  Follow me.  And don't take it out of your mouth. Ok?" I say.

"Um hm," he mutters with his mouth full.

"Be a good boy. You can do it," I say as I have him follow me on his knees. 

"Good boy.  Don't take it out of your mouth."

"Um, um." he mutters affirming his obedience.

"That's a good pup."


I have him stand up.

"Walk towards the bed," I continue.

"I had a lot of things in store for you.  It's kind of strange because for some reason, I just want to fuck you."

I then order him on the bed face down.  As he lay shirtless with his black khaki shorts on; I have a moment to take in his presence. 

I then begin to pull down his shorts.  To my surprise, he is wearing his red lace lingerie under those shorts.  

I have seen a clip of him in lingerie and was very interested in him bringing some. We talked about him bringing them but I was unaware that he would be wearing them underneath.  It catches me a bit off guard to see them on him underneath his shorts.

Seeing what he has dressed underneath got me bricked up.

I am not a total stranger to lace undies for men.  Back in 2017 I had Daryl strip and put on some sexy panties for me.  So I have had a few gender fluid moments in the past.

"Holy fuck," I exclaim.

Scoob knows exactly how to tease me as he wiggles  his hips from side to side while mischievously throwing that ass in the air.



"Turn around on your back and spread your legs."

I just want him on his back long enough to take in that sexy sight.

I have him get back on his stomach.

I bury my nose right between his butt cheeks and inhale with all my might as he moans.

"Damn!" I whisper just before diving in again.

His pussy is so good I repeat again.  I stay there a moment.

"Oh fuck," I whisper.

"It's a beautiful pussy," 

"Do you mind if I call it that?"

"Yes Daddy. It's all yours."

He doesn't mind one bit.

I'm stuck on his hole. Once again I sniff his hole inhaling deep as many pheromones as I can.

"OH, you smell so fucking good," I whisper.

I stand up and lay down beside him.  As we are playing; the video is recoding.  One of the things you cannot quite see in the video is me finger fucking Scooby as he lay there moaning in bliss.

His hole swallows my gloved fingers up as I go deeper.  It is as if it has a mind of it's own. It welcomes the intruders.  As I am fingering him, my cock is pressed against his thigh.  It is leaking like mad.

"Oh fuck!  I could feel your precum.  It's so fucking hot!" He whispers.

"You do that to me," I reply.

"Use me Daddy."

"Oh don't worry.  I'm going to fucking use you boy." I reply.

"But first I'm going to play with this pussy of yours."

"Whatever you want Daddy," he responds.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"It's yours Daddy."

"It's my pussy?"

"It's your pussy Daddy."

"Good boy."

"You're going to give me that pussy tonight?"

"Yes Daddy. Yeah take it!"











10:00PM After foreplay

I lube up and wrap up.  Slowly I insert myself inside him.  As he gets used to me I pick up the pace and start fucking him like I really want to fuck him.  

Pup Scooby definitely earns his title as we both get more aggressive in our fucking.  The erotic energy has turned my boy into a total pup, barking and growling.  The rest is left for you to witness for yourself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment