Monday, March 11, 2024

MY LEATHER HIS LACE

 Saturday August 26, 2017 around 10:00pm


Daryl got in contact with me via Recon and asked if I would be available to play.  I replied letting him know that I was very interested.  


This would be our second get together so I was very pleased that he messaged me.  Even though we only had one session before, I felt like we knew from our past spanking session what our boundaries were; even if we were trying out new things this session.

"When you get here I want you to strip down to your boy panties for me.  You got that?"


"Yes SIR," He said.

"I just..." He hesitated.

"What's up?" I asked.


"I just wanted to say, 'Thank you,' for remembering about," he hesitated again.


He cleared his throat and continued,"Thank you for remembering to call my underwear panties."


"SIR. Do you mind if I step out of role for a minute and talk to you man to man," He asked.


Of course.  You know I am always Mark.  Daddy or SIR gets my dick hard in play but at anytime you need to talk to me go ahead.


"Thank you," He replied.


I don't know why I feel like I need to tell you this.  But I am pretty masculine.  Okay I'm not butch or overtly macho but I take pride in my masculinity.  I just don't know what it is but you make me want to be totally your boy: Even,"  he hesitated again.


"More than boy," He said.


"I don't even know what that means," He continued.


I had an idea what it possibly meant.  But I didn't say anything.  I figured that I would try some things on him and see how he feels about them.  So that's what I did.


When he got to my place, he stripped down to his jockstrap as instructed.


I sat in the chair facing the front door as he placed his clothes in the corner.  I was already hard just by the thought of how I was going to train him.  I got up.  He kept an eye on the bulge in my jeans as I moved closer.  


"You look fucking sexy as always."


"Thank you SIR," He replied with a smile.


"There's just one thing."


"What's that SIR?"


I whispered in his ear,"I don't like those panties."


There was a box to the left of him that had new underwear that I used on my models when I shoot.  It is very rare that I photograph women but I have shot a few in the past so I kept a few unused women panties in a plastic box container.


"There is a red pair.  Put them on."


His expression quickly changed when he saw what kind of underwear they were; A red woman's thong with a transparent, red laced crotch.


"You mean these girl panties?" He said, making sure he was hearing me correctly.


"Put them on." I said sternly.


"Yes SIR."


Slowly and somewhat hesitantly he put them on, appearing as if he really didn't know what to make of the command.


I walked up and got behind him.  I placed one of my gloved hands around his neck and the other arm around his torso and pulled him into me so that he felt my hardon pressing against his ass.


"You're gonna be my boy tonight," I growled in his ear.


I slowly tighten my grip around his neck; not enough to obstruct air but enough to have a firm grasp.


Daryl didn't say anything.  He just started breathing deeper.


"You okay D?"


"Yes," he said in a trembling voice.


"Are you nervous?"


"Yes SIR. A bit."


"This is as far as I go.  Alright?"


"Yes SIR."


I released my grip from his neck and from around his waist.

"Go to the bedroom and get on the bed face down."


While he got into position, I got some lube and condoms.


I really don't know what it was but seeing Daryl laying on the bed in his red lace panties got me horny as fuck.  I prefer my men to dress like men.  I like them masculine mostly so I didn't know why I had a fucking wet spot seeping through my jeans over this guy in panties. I just know I was turned on beyond belief.


"You like those panties D?"


"Um, I really don't know SIR.  I do feel like I'm your boy and I love that SIR,"  He said. 


"Show me how much you like it.  Wiggle that sexy ass for me," I said.


He had no problem gyrating and teasing me with that ass of his.


"Wiggle it!"


Smack!


I gave him a nice firm slap on the booty.


He wiggled and twerked on the bed.  I got behind him on the bed, took off my leather gloves and lubed my middle and index fingers. 


"Keep twerking that pussy."


Pulling the thong string to the side, I slowly began to insert the middle finger inside him as he began to moan.


"Move that pussy," I ordered.


He began pushing out and puckering making his hole expand and contract on my finger.  Slowly I pushed the second lubed finger in.


I pulled my pants off and put on a condom.  I lubed up and began to push in.  I began pumping slowing eventually picking up the pace.


Reaching on the bed, I put my leather gloves back on. 


I love fucking with with my gloves on. The contrast of my leather and his lace panties made me rock hard.  


"Give me that pussy," I said while fucking him.


I could tell he was really getting into me talking dirty to him.


The nastier I talked the more he moaned.


All of a sudden, I felt this amazing surge throughout my body. I knew what that was.  I've felt that before.  The condom broke.


I let Daryl know.  He wanted me to cum in him so he was alright with me barebacking.  


I shot inside him twice that night  and a spilled on his back the third time.


After the last load I asked how he felt about the panties.  He told me it was a bit weird at first but he loved how I fucked him.  He explained that I fucked him much more aggressive with the panties on and he loved how nasty I talked when I fucked him.

I did enjoy tapping into a more primitive side and I know that feeling Daryl's walls with my bare cock helped to send me there as well.

2 comments:

  1. This was sexy as fuck. When you open up and push those boundaries anything is possible. I don't think Daryl really did know what he wanted beyond being your boy. But you took charge and showed him and at the same time found a real depth of excitement yourself. I think Daryl summed it up best when he said it felt kind of weird with the panties, but it seemed to bring out that aggressiveness in you and you gave him exactly what he wanted. A good hard verbal fuck from his Daddy Scruff.
    Just a great example of what a little imagination and role play can do for a sexual encounter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It is one of those moments when I concluded that this is more than just "experiment and see if he is up for it." It was one of those moments when it was going to happen and the outcome was pleasurable for us both. It was also at that point that I realized that not everything the Top does or commands will be met with instantaneous enthusiasm And it is up to the Dom to put his foot down and expect his wishes to be met. But also it takes confidence in bringing a special something to the table. And those panties brought something out in the both of us that was totally another level.

      Delete