Wednesday, March 6, 2024

SIGNED UP AND READY : TODAY’S PICK / GEAR UP

              TODAY’S PICK

It’s that time to register for the next Gear Up Weekend.  I got my confirmation and I’m ready to go.  


Within minutes of open registration, the cabins and private rooms sold out. I’m just going to have to pitch my tent out with the rest of the guys. (Take that how you wish.) 


This time I’m making sure to avoid the excessive heat by spending more time in the dungeon area.  And drinking plenty of cold liquids. Last year I overheated and definitely don’t want to go through that again.  Anyway spending more time in the dungeon should give me enough access to meeting new and potential play buddies. 

I’m looking forward to the next GUW.  For now I have These links you can check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment