Wednesday, March 27, 2024

TODAY’S PICK: A CELEBRATORY MILESTONE

 Link: TODAY'S PICK


Today’s pick comes from Felching Pisser, who celebrates his two million visitors mark. As an avid reader of his material, I have always enjoyed his accurate, to-the-point writing style.  He shares real-life accounts of real men having sex and exploring their kinks and fetishes.


As we celebrate FP’s two million milestone, I would like to suggest some reads that I have enjoyed. 


THE PISSING OF GARY M is a scorcher. Every encounter with Gary is a must-read, in my opinion. It is one thing actually to meet one of your readers, but to have the chemistry they both bring to the table is impressive.  Check out Gary M.


SWALLOW MY CUM STUD  is another story that gets one’s juices flowing, literally.


Last but not least, it is one of my all-time favorites.

RE-POST: RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR- ONE ASS AFTER THE OTHER has sparked some of the dirtiest thoughts in my masturbatory mind. To this day, it gets me up and makes me fantasize about the man, the scent, and the taste.


RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR- ONE ASS AFTER THE OTHER  is the original post. This is the post that brings me over the edge to an orgasmic climax.


These suggestions haven't even scratched the surface as there is so much I haven't read yet. I am sure whatever one chooses they are sure to find their own gems in the many writings of Felching Pisser.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! There is a lot of material there--1608 posts to be exact. That's a lot of sex over those 11 years!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn! you been one busy man! I look forward to hearing your new adventures while catching up on your past ones. Definitely enough to keep us busy.

      Delete