IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Saturday, September 2, 2023

GEAR UP WEEKEND FRIDAY AFTERNOON

 Links: LB   
           GEAR UP WEEKEND 
          ZERO
          SEXY DOM

 3:40am

I woke up.  I tossed and turned trying to get back to sleep but my hip was kicking my ass from laying on the hard ground in the tent.  Needless to say, I wasn't majorly comfortable.  

I believe I also had trouble resting because Thursday night, during my clumsy entrance into the tent; I accidentally kicked in dust.  Throughout the night I saw these tiny little bugs that I had no idea what they were.  I finally decided to spray the ground with the mosquito spray which seemed to kill them.  Finally I was able to go to sleep.  The only thing; the fumes from the spray started bugging me so I opened the tent screen to get some fresh air.

At most I got three hours of sleep.  Actually, I got less than three hours. 

6am 
It was already very warm at 6am.  I had already did way more than I needed with my various trips to and from the car; to the tent. 

7am

I ran into a guy that I’ll call LB.  He greeted me on one of my trips from the car yesterday.  We spent a good amount of the morning getting to know each other.  He shared that he really wasn't into many kinks but he enjoyed the atmosphere of events like such.

"I usually attend the Horse Market events."

"Oh really? I went to my first HM this year, back in January,"I mentioned.

"What did you think of it," he asked.

"I had a good time. But I did have a problem keeping my erection so I didn't play much," I answered.

"That is an interesting coincidence," I played with a guy that had the same issue that night.  He told me it was his first time here.

"Oh my goodness that was totally me!" I exclaimed.

He wasn't quite convinced that it was me as it was a big venue and it wasn't uncommon for a few guys to take a bit longer to warm up.  But somehow I was sure it was him I talked to and played with. 

After spending a good time talking, I finally asked if he would be interested in playing in the dungeon later.  He agreed.

He thanked me for taking the initiative in asking as he always had a hard time asking to play. 

Time passed by as we spent a good amount of time together that day.  Time went by and my body was getting overheated so we parted for a few hours.  I spent time in my tent.  I really thought by just laying in the tent and not doing much for a few hours; I would cool me down.  It didn't really help as I was still laying in excessive heat.  Basically I was baking myself on a slow roast.  Just like any piece of meat, its best to turn it over every now and then so that it cooks thoroughly; which is exactly what I did. 

It only took a few hours to realize I was totally cooked; in which I finally got the hell out of there.

I made my way to the dungeon to cool down.  It literally felt like I was walking for miles even though it was just a few feet from my tent. 

Sometime in the afternoon.  Maybe 3ish or 4ish.


 Not too long after I went to the dungeon, LB walked in.

"I know that you are not into kink much but I would love to explore a few things with you if you don’t mind."

"Sure," he said. 

I made a mad dash back to the tent to get my bag of toys.

The dungeon was pretty active so LB pointed to the one available table so we could have a space to play.

He got on the table and I slowly moved my hands up and down his thighs giving him a sensual massage.  

Although I'm somewhat sure he was enjoying it, it didn't provide the response I was looking for.

"Can you turn over on your stomach for me please," I asked.

"Sure."

I turned him over and repeated what I had done on his front side.  Softly I gave him a tap on his ass.  Again, I did the same; increasing the impact.  I didn't get much response from him.  At this point I felt a bit out of my game.  A mixture of the surrounding activities, the fact that I wasn't getting the response I was looking for, and there was another thing going on.  The table was too high for me.

Usually, when I play with someone I want my body as close as possible to them. I like to whisper sexy sometimes perverted things in their ears as I spank their bottoms.

"This table isn't working for me," I pointed out.

We finally decided to just use the ground.  We took the mat that was on the table and used it on the floor.

Finally I was able to find my groove. 

"Damn, you're so fucking sexy," I whispered in his ear.

Smack

I gave him a spank harder than the others but still not majorly intense.

Smack, Smack, Smack

He let a small sigh out.

Smack, Smack, Smack

His hips began to gyrate to a slow grind at each spanking set.

We've made contact!

Suddenly all the noise and activity that was a distraction became more of a symphony of various kinksters playing their own unique part.


In the far corner to the left of us was a guy who was in the sling.  He had about four other guys surrounding him. Each guy was doing something unique to his body.  I could tell it was sending him into overdrive with sensation.  The moans coming out of this man was amazing.  

I couldn't see all that was happening over there because I had my own hot scene I was focusing on. 

I do remember Zero was playing with his nipples.
There was a guy fucking him with a fuck machine. I believe another was caressing his lower extremities.  There was another guy doing something to him.  Although I didn't know every thing that was going on I just knew they were on the verge of breaking this guy.  There was going to be some type of wire overload at some point because he had a lot going on.

Behind me was a very good looking Dom with a
tender young man.  I believe the young guy was giving the Dom head. The Dom had a very nice dick. It was long and thick.

Sexy Dom watched me as I was spanking LB and I was watching that dick going in and out of the young man's mouth.  As we were on the floor, I wanted to let my dick free.  My boner was killing me being trapped in my tighty whities and in some low-key way I wanted to show off my dick to Sexy Dom; so I pulled them down.

We spent some time on the ground messing around and kissing when LB started stroking me.  I stood up and placed his head towards my crotch. He started giving me some amazing head. It was slow. Very slow and deep. And the best part; he would look up at me as I was down his throat.

There is something so erotic about a guy on his knees that looks me in the eyes. Some of it is the power dynamic of his submissive stance.  But more than that, it's the look he has when his mouth is filled with my dick and his eyes looks into mine for validation of doing a good job.  That alone is enough to get me close and I love that I didn't have to tell him to look up. He just did it.  Needless to say,  I took great pleasure in his oral skills.


As I was receiving the glorious head, My eyes and mind was taking in all that was going on around me. Usually I like to be focused solely on the person I'm engaged with.  But this was a leather retreat and the energy was phenomenal.  Something like this don't happen everyday so I took in the guy being fucked by the fuck machine. I took in his moans as Zero played with his tits and the three other guys played with various parts of him. I took in Sexy Dom who was both seducing me with his lustful stares and his powerful throat fucking.  And most of all I took in that warm mouth of LB that was blowing the fuck out of me.

At some point the energy honed my focus between Sexy Dom, the cute bottom he was using and LB and myself.  The guys with the fuck machine packed up and left.

As LB's head was in my lap, Sexy Dom was blatantly cruising and seducing me with his eyes. It was as if the way he was staring was telling me to get between his legs and start sucking.  And to be honest my eye contact was complying to his non verbal command.

When my dick fell out of LB's mouth Sexy Dom got a good look at it.  

He had a heavy accent that I didn't pick up until later was German.

He licked his lips and with his accent he whispered, "Ah I would love that in my mouth."


There was no doubt that he saw me salivating as I complimented how I would love to taste his.

We began to feed off each other's energy as we played with our bottoms.

After awhile, they migrated to the sling once it was available.  That is where Sexy Dom really gave it to
Cute Bottom.  Their chemistry was amazing. It inspired me to change the pace with LB.  I got him on his hands and knees and I began to fuck him doggy.  

I fucked him for a few minutes.  I would have fucked him longer but my body was thirsty, tired and getting overheated again.

I looked at LB and told him that I was ready to wrap up for the time and we left the dungeon.






No comments:

Post a Comment