IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

TREMBLES OR boy SCOOBY

Tuesday September 26, 2023
8: 37am
 I had fun with two different guys over the weekend. Both had extreme ass convulsions. It was quite pleasant to feel on my dick. And both had animal noises fucked out of them. 

One was a pup and the other was a pig.

The person I met Sunday is boy Gilbert also known as boy G. I will definitely be posting about him very soon.

He is the fellow I fucked the pig out of.

The person I met Saturday is the howling puppy.

He is a bit harder to denominate because he had both these wonderful body spasms that I definitely felt as I went deep; and he moaned, howled and growled so much like a dog. 

The sexy red lingerie he had on gave him a gentle, slightly fem touch while still maintaining his feral unbridled self.

Looking back at the video and seeing him in his lingerie ignites the moments of making his whole body quake.  Maybe he's Trembles.

Those growls though.  WOOF ! Maybe I'll anoint him boy Scooby.

Fuck!  Maybe a variation of both.

10 comments:

  1. Pup Scooby gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ! Pup Scooby is even better than boy Scooby. Thanks ! See Teamwork !

      Delete
  2. Great weekend!!! Dayum, must have felt good! Really like this blog, Mark…your beautiful core shines through! …and looking good too - great pic of that scruffy guy!!! Hugs, Lukie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY SEXY FRIEND ! I am so glad to see you again! I am mainly over here than The Couch. I still post there. I've just been focusing more on finding my own sexiness. I still like to shoot others, I've just on a slightly different journey. It's so good to see you post your sexy body more!

      Delete
    2. Hey Mark, given the image above, I’d say you’re doing a great job of exploring your sexiness…awesome image!!!
      I’ll start checking in on this site regularly!
      I am on a different but in some ways similar journey with respect to the images I’ve been taking of myself. I’ll probably start posting them on my blog (tumblr keeps censoring the more intimate shots that I can post on blogger). Let me know if you’d like to get together for a chat and/or some photographic exploration!

      Delete
    3. Yes indeed . We've been chatting for years .haha But Eventually it will happen. As for the platform mentioned, I stopped wasting my time with them years ago.

      Delete
    4. Ready for that chat whenever you are, sexy man!!! Give you the chance to verify the accuracy of my posts, first hand!!! LOL!!!

      Delete
  3. Nothing better than those men that let you know exactly how much they are enjoying what you are doing to them. Everyone in their own unique way. Even if it's incoherent non sensical blubbering. As to that Image of the Day....I have my boots and spurs and am ready to ride that stallion.

    ReplyDelete