IMAGE OF THE DAY: HOOCHIE DADDY SHORTS CIRCA 2022

IMAGE OF THE DAY: HOOCHIE DADDY SHORTS CIRCA 2022
IT HAS BEEN QUITE SOME TIME BUT I GOT MY NEW COMPUTER AND I HAVE ACCESS TO MOST OF MY MATERIAL FROM MY OLD COMPUTER NOW.
I FIGURED I'D CELEBRATE BY POSTING MY FIRST IMAGE OF THE DAY IN A WHILE. SUMMER TIME'S ALMOST HERE SO SOME HOOCHIE DADDY SHORTS FOR YA. 🤭

Saturday, May 4, 2024

A STABLE HAND’S PERSPECTIVE

May 3, 2004
Friday

Last night was fun y’all. I got to work as a Stable Hand.  It was so cool watching all of the Stallions and Mares having a good time.  We had one white hood that was hot as hell getting railed by plenty. 

For those that are unfamiliar, Horse Market is an all male and male identifying sex event.  

The group divides the Tops (called Stallions) from the Bottoms (called Mares) until it’s time for the party. The Mares are hooded and never see the Stallions. Mares with white hoods only get fucked (mounted) with condoms while those with a red hood was fair game for all.  Check out my post, MY FIRST HORSE MARKET.


The moans, the screams of pleasure, and those rock hard stallions was a very hot environment to be in. I’m so glad I got to experience the other side of HM.

 Working as a Stable Hand definitely has it’s benefits as it was a pleasure assisting the mares with their needs. They were more than appreciative. 


Because the mares couldn’t see, the Stable Hands (assistants) were there eyes. Whenever they raised their hand for anything, we would help. 


There were specific protocols how to properly guide the mares to the restroom or another location. Making sure the mares don't trip or run into anything, we were trained to stand the mares up, get in front of them with them behind us. They were to place their arms around our sloulders and move in as close to our backsides as possible. Then we were to inform them that we were going to reach behind and grab each butt cheek. A left hand squeeze to turn left and a right hand squeeze to turn right.


 I definitely got thoroughly turned on moving the mares as I guided them with their bulges pressing into me while I grabbed their asses to lead them. 🤭


Every stallion there was very helpful and considerate of the mares safety and boundaries. 


We did get breaks in which we would take off our uniform and get to play either as a mare or a stallion. 


I would definitely volunteer again as a Stable Hand. I really had a great time last night.


Tonight, Saturday,  is The InterroGAYtion. It is a prison-themed sex party put on by the Stable Wrangler of the Horse Market. I will keep you posted.

11 comments:

  1. Well damn, this sounded like a really hot time. Just being in that sexed up environment. Being of "service" to those hungry mares was in itself an erotic experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well damn, this sounds like it was a really hot time. Just being in that sexed up environment of being in "service" to those hungry mares was in itself an erotic experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some strange reason my comments keep getting deleted from here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah blogger’s maintenance is a real mess! I checked and found out that your comments when to spam. Hell if I know why but I got them out. They need to fix their platform. I guess I'm just anonymous from now on.lol 🤷🏽

      Delete
    2. I have to check for Blogger spam daily. On my blog, they take my answers to some comments and say they are spam.

      Delete
    3. This is starting to get crazy. I feel like they are they are telling us they really don't care about maintenance and support without actually saying, “we don’t care about maintenance and support.”

      Delete
    4. Oh and one more thing different about interroGAYtion is they had what was called the maintenance crew. Their main job was to be fluffers. Their whole duty was to get the tops up so if a guard (top) needed to get hard he would go to the maintenance station to get charged up. It was nice. There were three hoods. White of Course =condoms only, black = condoms or bareback, and red was maintenance (fluffers) and the room for fisting. Unfortunately I can't recall how many were fisting. I believe it was a low number due to it still being a new concept. But hopefully we can change that with more promotion.

      Delete
  4. Glad you had a such a good time. I, too, love the sexual energy produced by the Horse Market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I meant to ask, were you going to work the InterroGAYtion night, too? I saw the ad in their newsletter. I think I might like that a lot...

      Delete
    2. It is absolutely amazing. I love it!

      Delete
    3. Yes I worked both HM and Interrogation. It was a blast! I will take a pic of the shirts we wore for HM. I forgot to get a shot of the vests we wore as the deputies. We weren't able to keep those as they were just getting this off the ground and need them for future events. I think you would have really liked Interrogaytion as the room was divided into the fuck area and there was a fisting area.

      Delete