IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

MY FIRST HORSE MARKET

 January 21, 2023

Saturday

4:39pm


LINKS: 

THE INITIATION  

THE MAKING OF DADDY SCRUFF

HORSE MARKET



I spent a great time driving throughout the day and did some errands. But I finally made it to the hotel where I was staying.  I spent some time unpacking and then sat down to relaxed for a few minutes. The event took place at 6pm but it was just an 8 minute walk away according to google map.


5:35pm


I jumped in the shower, got dressed and spent the remaining time obsessing over exactly what looked better as if I was preparing for a prom.  I was sure I had enough time for my last few minutes to primp as it was 5:53pm according to the clock in the hotel. As much as I spent primping, I settled for my usual wardrobe; leather gloves, black ball cap, black t-shirt and jeans.  


I confidently pressed my iPad to shut down.


"6:03pm" came up before shutting down.


"Fuck !"


The stupid clock in the hotel was behind!


I ran out, made sure I had my printout of my code to get in along with my COVID vaccination card and I.D.


There was a small line of four guys waiting at the door.  After a few minutes, they let us in.


I've been to plenty of play parties, sex clubs etc. in my day so it was not like I was new to this.  I did feel a few butterflies as I got to the counter.


The crew checked my I.D.  He scanned my code and gave us all a bottle of lube with a wristband with a number on it.  That wristband number was both for checking in items as well as the number they marked on a part of your body to vote on as "Best in show."

The short version being :


Every stallion and mare had a number.  The stallion roamed around and fucked a mare or mares of his choice and voted on his favorite 3.

The stable hands (the assistances to the mares) pick their favorite stallion based on how attentive the stallions were to the mares' needs.


There was an up stairs and downstairs.  Upstairs was an area where the stallions (Tops) were.  Downstairs Behind the closed door, was a room for the mares (Bottoms).  We were kept separate until time for play.


As I went up into the room with the other stallions; my nerves kicked into overdrive.  It felt quite intimidating being in the room with so many hot men.   And of course with each person that came up; the attention was drawn to them.  So I couldn't help the uncomfortable feeling of being sized up.  But hell! I did it myself to each joining member!


After I stripped to my jockstrap, and was ready, I was guided to the back wall to get a photo of my body with the number assigned to me.


click here to continue reading

⬇️


Each stallion would get their picture taken (No face shown just their body) to be voted by the Stable hands.


Across from me was a man that appeared to be with his partner the way they were cuddled up.  


I am not sure how old I would pin him.  He was a White man.  He had a salt and pepper goatee with matching salt and pepper hair.  He was very tone and slim and very rugged looking in a very handsome way (if that makes any sense) with a hard on that just didn't quit.  We weren't even down there yet and he was already to go.  When it was his turn for his picture he stood up and walked into the light.  I kid you not!  It was as if the most gentle air set off a trigger of precum that oozed out his dick causing this line that slowly; and I mean slowly dropped to the ground. I am not going to lie.  I probably would have licked it off the ground if so many people weren't around.  


(I recently discovered; The man with the deliciously dripping hard on is who will be known as Daddy T.)


There was a nice guy that sat next to me that told me it was his first time and we chatted a bit which helped bring me down.  The most challenging part of the whole thing was the anxiety of the wait.


About ten minutes to 7pm


Matt the Master of the Stable came up and went over the rules.


Not too long after, we were called downstairs. 


The door opened and it was like walking into another dimension.  The classic ambient red light of a leather bar, smooth House music with erotic undertones playing not too loud, but just enough to get the body hyped for the event.  And then there were the mares; hooded and strategically placed in their stance waiting. Some were bent over the long bench; some standing legs apart. It was quite the sight to see.


All the stallions found their mare to mount:  Except me and two others.  For some reason I just wasn't getting hard.


Replaying this in my mind and writing it down; I'm starting to see clear factors to my erection issue. I will leave that for future post.


I walked through and saw some beautiful holes but I really was having problems getting out of my head and letting loose.


I decided to try to fight through it and make myself hard. I opened my quart sized ziplock bag that had my own lube and a shitload of condoms I just knew I was going to use most for the event.


I lubed and rolled up on a 1/3 hard dick.  


I walked up to a hairy hole.  I touched his ass to let him know I was behind him.  I began to finger his hole.  Feeling his hole swallow my finger started to get a bit of blood pumping.  I proceeded to make my attempts to enter; No luck.


I bent over and apologized,"I'm sorry, I'm just having performance issues right now."


"No worries, just relax take your time," the hooded mare said blindly with a smile.


I thanked him and moved on.  I sat down in the lounge next to the bathroom.  As I was relaxing one of the stable hands sat next to me and asked how things were going. I told him about my current Erectile dysfunction. We talked for a long time and it was good just listening to him. 


The one thing he said that stood out in my mind was,"You deserve this! These mares are for you. Just like you are there for them."       


For some reason that just resonated with me.


He got up but I stayed there a while stroking myself desperate to get hard. I closed my eyes and attempted to block everything out.  After awhile I opened my eyes and there was the guy from upstairs with the raging hard on talking with someone in the restroom. I kept my eyes on that sexy fucker for as long as he was in my sight.  Finally I started getting horny thinking about that dick and that precum hanging down his rod.


I had my full erection.


I went out and found a very warm mare.  As soon I put it in it felt amazing.  I don't know how he got his temperature so fucking warm.  I could feel him through the condom.  I began to fuck him.  I loved how verbal he was.  This guy is a gentleman known as LB.


The mares were pretty loud which was amazing.  The sound of mares moaning and some yelling was hot. Of course the louder they got, the more the Stallion would turn the heat up.  It was a sight and sound to experience. watching the stallions slam into the mares as they howled and grabbed the cushioned bench. 


The one guy in the sling; I didn't know whether to feel sorry for him or congratulated him. Obviously he was enjoying the beating his hole was enduring. The stable hands made sure they were taken care of.  


I continued to walk around.  It just dawned on me;  I didn't get the number of the mare I was fucking! I definitely wanted to vote for him.  I couldn't find his number anywhere.  I asked for assistance only to find out he was a stable hand on break.  Oh, well! Too bad.  I would have definitely voted for him.               

                                                            

Just as I thought I was finding a groove I got soft again.  I started getting back into that awkward space again. I started feeling like I had too much shit on so I took off the jockstrap I was wearing.  I took off the cap and I took off the leather gloves.  I kept my black shirt on.


I walked around and heard this mare howling at the top of his lungs.  He was getting railed face down by the big dick guy.  I found myself getting horny again.  I found this mare that was bent over waiting. I walked up and touched him to let him know I was interested and behind him.  I eased myself into him. And he let out a moan. 


"Fuck! You're so thick !"


I've heard that many times before And I've been told that I'm big. I believe I'm a nice size but I never thought of myself as "big" per se. There were many guys much longer than me there.  But one thing I do have is girth. I really believe part of my issue was comparing myself to everybody else opposed to just having fun.


Anyway, it was time to focus on my mare. 


As much as I was enjoying him doggy, I wanted to get him in the sling.


"Oooh, I like a man that knows what he wants!" He said with a smile.


The stable hand came guided the blindfolded mare and helped the gentleman into the sling.  I was semi hard.  I asked him to be a little patient because I was having issues keeping my erection.


He then said, "I'm here for you. You deserve this.

All of us mares are for you."  


I just heard someone say the same thing!


"I Know you," he said. 


"I'm your therapist!" He exclaimed.


"My therapist?" I said in slight confusion.


"Yeah we were talking about your ED and I told you to relax and that you deserve everything happening tonight."


I was floored.  So that was my second stable hand I mounted! 


I began fucking him and he was loving it. He started talking kind of dirty when I was fucking him.


Then he said something that flipped a switch.


"Make this pussy yours Sir."


I don't usually use the term "pussy" because it is a big turn off for a lot of guys.  Although I think it's hot, I understand why some guys cringe.


But when he told me to make his pussy mine. The switch was turned on. I grabbed him by his thighs and began to slam as hard and fast as my hips allowed.  His voice literally went up a few octaves. It was wild.  We fucked for a while.  I would have fucked him longer but my body was tired.  My dick was ready but my legs and hips had enough.  


"Whoo! Okay! I had enough!" I said.


He chuckled and teased, "Aww, did I wear you out?"


I laughed and gave him a kiss.


"Thank you."


I offered to help him up but he said the staff will help when he was ready.


There was one more person I fucked that was amazing. I fucked him for a good while.  #360: He was phenomenal.


After that; I stroked my dick as I watched the big dick guy fuck the guy I was fucking. I stayed until the last couple was through fucking. The Stallion let out his post come yell letting us know the party was officially done.


I got dressed and went back to the hotel.  I had been waiting for this for so long I just had to get a picture of me with my number on as a souvenir.  Will I be going back? Hell yeah! I am grateful for an amazing night even with all my personal hang ups.











4 comments:

  1. A Horse Market virgin no more! I'm glad you enjoyed the event! It is a mind-fuck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing. I believe I just needed to get out of my head and not worry about my surroundings and have fun. It was hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, honestly, how did it feel to be judged like a piece of livestock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so When I first came upstairs I did feel the eyes on me. But It was like that with every newcomer. A lot of that was just nerves. But for the whole scenario of The Tops were Stallions and Bottoms were Mares. It sort of added to the whole marketing game. It did kind of get us into that primitive sexual mode. But honestly It didn't feel like our "Performance" was being judged at all. I think the "Best of" thing was really more about thee Stable Hand making sure the blindfolded men were safe and taken care of and them observing the tops that really catered to their needs.
      Honestly, Once I stopped focusing on who I felt was watching me and just let the moment happen I felt more able to have fun. Surprisingly I feel like the Horse Markets are a lot less pressure than regular sex parties because The mares are blindfolded so there's no picking and choosing. They just want to be fucked. And the stailiions are just horny and ready to fuck so the rejection aspect isn't really there.

      Delete