Sunday, April 28, 2024

STABLEHAND

Link: HORSE MARKET

After about two weeks of waiting, I finally got an email stating that the Stable Wrangler had chosen me to serve as a StableHand for the San Francisco Horse Market on May 3rd. I’m pretty excited to serve. 

As I wrote in my brief response about why I wanted to serve, I am very interested in how it all comes together.  Also, I am more of a one-on-one type of guy.  I perform much better with one person as opposed to group settings. 

Sometimes, I can have difficulty performing in groups because I’m more focused on “performing.” Working as a StableHand will allow me to relax (even though I will be in work mode), which will help me serve better as both a worker and a Stallion.

However, I have always enjoyed those types of sexual environments. The erotic energy from so many hot and sweaty men is phenomenal. 

I look forward to seeing play from a different perspective and I will definitely keep my readers informed.


5 comments:

  1. What is the role of a Stable hand at these events?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The StableHand agrees to work a certain shift. There are about two shifts. The first few hours or the second half of the event. Or you can volunteer for the whole event. We all have various assignments. There is help with set up, coat check, there is walking around and checking for safety issues but most important making sure the mares’ needs are taken care of. Because they are to remain blindfolded we are their eyes. We assist with guiding them to the restroom and or break area. And overall make sure both the Stallions(tops) and Mares (blindfolded bottoms) are having a good time.

      D. SCRUFF

      Delete
    2. Also the stable hand are allow a few breaks where they can go out and play as a Stallion or Mare.

      Delete
  2. What fun! I think you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am sure I will. Whether I play or not I believe just being there helping out will be a blast. I look forward to it.

      D. Scruff

      Delete