VIDEO OF THE DAY: VIDEO CHAT WITH SON (NO SOUND)

Friday, May 10, 2024

THE AGGRESSIVE ASIAN GUY

       Photo taken Monday, April 29, 2024

You may be wondering what you are looking at.  At a glance, it seems like nothing more than a few business buildings next to a field.

Today that is exactly what it is. However, before that red bob wire fence was put up to keep people out, that area served another purpose unknown to many.

Yes, there was always the red fence to the left and right that you can barely see in the picture.  But the front fence was not there. That area was open. 

Though there was a good amount of bushes in that territory, it was effortless to walk through, unlike how it is currently in the picture.

The fence on the left and right curves into a backward c shape, making what once was a walkway that leads towards the back of the warehouse. 

This area is located by a levee. This levee was once very popular as a cruise spot. Dozens of guys would venture down into the bushes, down long trails, and into hidden pockets of shrubbery to play around.

This area has very little traffic. The levee was the place that was poppin’. Many didn't care to hike further than what was available or never paid much attention. (Perfect for privacy.) For years, I walked past it, not realizing its usage until one day, I met The Aggressive Asian Guy.

Sometime In the Spring of 2004
Around the same time this picture was taken at 4:30 pm


It's a warm spring day. It is warm enough to build a slight sweat from hiking up and down the levee. But it is not too uncomfortable. 

Surprisingly, I am doing perfectly fine with not having allergies, especially being in the grassy areas as I am. 

A walk down the trail towards the river, a thirty-something-year-old Black guy looks at me. I look at him. He walks past me. I turn around and follow. He leads me behind a tree.  Before he even reaches into his pants, a White man, maybe in his fifties, walks in our general direction and stops. He looks at us and begins to reach into his pants. Within seconds, the Black guy walks toward the White dad type like I wasn’t even there.

Stupidly, I follow suit, thinking we could get into a three-way. I’m shooed off like I’m some fucking mosquito.  How soon they turn when they feel something better comes their way.


Later, I run into a White guy clean shaven probably
in his forties. We find a secluded area. He gets down on his knees and begins to blow me. His mouth feels terrific. He opens wide and massages as much of my ball sac as he can with his tongue while deep stroking me with his mouth. Many guys either don't have that talent or don't consider details like that.  He is very talented. He blows me for a few minutes before he bolts. He hears another guy coming, which scares him.  I pull my pants up and wait to see who’s coming up. It’s the White Dad type.  I give him a nod and a hello greeting.  He walks past me (again, like I was invisible.) I chuckle as he walks by in all his “glory.”

At this point, I bust up laughing. Some of these gay queens are so elitist it’s comical. 

I trail towards the levee when I see a young Asian guy walking my way. He looks at me.  I look at him. He turns and walks out of the lower part of the levee where all the other cruising guys are. Unsure if he is leaving or has lost interest, I roam a bit down in the area of the other cruisers. 
After a few minutes I see the Asian guy again. 

He is a handsome guy. He is maybe in his late twenties or early thirties. He is about my height (5’10”), and he is clean-shaven with a thin build. However, he has a nice set of shoulders and arms, letting me know he works out.

He is wearing a dark blue baseball cap, a long-sleeved sports shirt, and a loose-fitting pair of faded jeans. 

He walks past me.  I look at him and smile. He doesn't say anything. As he passes by, he stares at me from the corner of his eyes. I take that as my cue to follow him.  

He walks up the trail to the top of the levee. On the other side is the area that is pictured above. The layout is the same except for the fence. We are talking twenty years since this took place. There is a pathway that is easy to walk. Even though there aren’t wild bushes down this path like in the photo, plenty of shrubbery grows against the fence, and shade from the leaves provides excellent privacy. As I follow him around the backward C-shaped trail, he continues to look back to make sure I’m following him.

We finally get to the back of the warehouse building.

“You know, I've never been back here before.”

The aggressive Asian says nothing.

“So what do…”

Before I could finish ask what he’s into he pushes my head down and buries my face in his crotch. 
Click here to continue reading
🔽

“Yeah,” he mutters as he takes control of my head movement. 

He pulls my head from his crotch.  I look up as he looks down on me. He unzips as I eagerly wait for him to pull it out. Without hesitation, he stuffs my mouth and begins to face fuck me. He’s not in a hurry. He can tell my throat has to get used to his length. But he is giving me long strokes and pumping. 

Each pump warrants a gag and cough, but I struggle through it. 

He stands me up and pushes me against the wall. My face is mashed against the wall as he holds me there with his arm.

He pulls my pants down as low as he can without letting go of me.  He moves in, spits on his hand.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait! I need a condom!”

He rolls his eyes as if he is exasperated with all of my one requests. He scrambles through his pants pockets.  He lubes my hole with as much of his spit as possible, not forgetting to wet his latex covered hard on. 

He began to push. 

Me, being the lightweight that I am in bottoming, screamed like a little bitch. 

“Shhh,” he gestured holding in his smirk.

That’s the first time I see him crack a smile. Up until then he has remained stoic and very much focused on getting what he wants. 

“Just relax,” he says with his thick Asian accent.

He pushes in; this time slower. When he gets as deep as he can go he holds it for a few seconds. Then he begins to pump. 

I could feel him violating my insides.  It is a mixture of “get this fucker out of me” and pure bliss that literally leaves me speechless.

He is pounding me against the warehouse wall while occasionally covering my mouth when I get too boisterous. As much of a lightweight as I am, I not only endure this rough pounding by this Asian stud, but I also feel myself thoroughly ravished. There is a moment when he pulls me to the ground and totally pumbles my hole with that hard cock of his. It appears that he no longer cares about the loud wailing I’m making. As a matter of fact, it appears to make him even more aggressive. He pumps his load, take off the condon, and spills his seed all over my ass. 

He looks at me. I thank him. He gives me a winks and walks off.

I begin to walk toward the levee stumbling from being butt fucked out of my gourd as well as carrying that dude’s load stuck to my ass.

It wasn’t suppose to be that messy but it was well worth it.


4 comments:

  1. A much younger and very different Daddy Scruff than the man we know today. But it was all part of the life experiences that make us who we are today. And this was an incredible encounter with the sexy Asian. It may not be how we always want our sex. But I suspect there are times we all fantasize about this type of one-sided aggressive sex from time to time. I certainly do and it's hot as fuck. It was great that you were willing to accept the situation and just go with it. You apparently did really enjoy it simply because you remembered it all so clearly from so long ago. It always fascinates me how some powerful experiences stay with us and others just fade into obscurity. I think I'll go for a walk in the woods.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is I can remember everything he was wearing that day. Ask me what I was wearing two days ago and we have a problem. lol.

      And yes I enjoyed it immensely. It is funny you mentioned a different Daddy Scruff than what is known today. That guy that got his guts totally annihilated is the same guy today in many ways. I still crave being pinned to the bed as a hot top looks into my eyes or have me face down in the pillow begging for mercy. Unfortunately because I have been out of the versatile game so long my hole needs to be retrained. And that, at my age, may take awhile. But I'm sure eventually I will get back there. And then I could share more stories of getting a nice stiff one in me more often.

      D. Scruff

      Delete
    2. And yes I suggest a nice walk in the woods would do you good. Just watch out for the Big Bad Wolf. I heard he’s a beast. 😏

      Delete
  2. I'll be hoping that Big Bad Wolf finds me and shows me just how bad he can be!

    ReplyDelete