IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

THE INTERROGAYTION

                       May 4, 2024 
          
                            Saturday 
                    About 2:30pm

We’re setting up the club for the event. There are about 8 beds that are moved into the main area. We spend a good amount of time setting up lights and props for the prison-themed sex event. I must admit at first I have my reservations about attending an event with such a theme. The home page of the website has a fantasy synopsis that takes place in 2216. I honestly am not keen on the idea of the synopsis. Altogether, the event is not as callous or tone def as I thought the concept would be. 

About 3:40pm

The main coordinator gathers all of the workers together for our orientation. We are in orientation from about 3:40pm to a few minutes before 6:00pm.

One of the reasons I would highly recommend any Horse Market and / or Interrogaytion event put on by Matt or Martin is because they are serious about making sure the bottoms feel safe and that everyone is having a good time.  The orientation alone was enough to let me know that these guys are the real deal. Yes it was a long ass orientation but it is definitely worth it, to make sure everyone is safe and is having fun.

Before I go any further let me explain Interrogaytion.

Just like the Horse Market, the tops are separated from the bottoms which means the bottoms enter from one entrance and the tops from another. 

Since the event is a prison theme, the tops are called guards and the bottoms are called inmates. The volunteer workers are called deputies which is my role.  There are two Marshalls that are in charge of cell block FF (the fisting area) to make sure the players were matched up according to there skill level. Last but not least, is the maintenance crew. They have one job which is to serve as fluffers for the gaurds. They do not get fucked but they can suck and do anything else to get the guard up.

6:00pm 

Everyone takes their position. I’m at the door, taking the inmates’tickets. 

7:00pm 

I close the door for the inmates. After 7pm anyone that arrives later will enter through the main entrance.
|
The deputies are hooding the inmates with their selected hoods. The white hood means condoms only. The black hood means bare or condoms. The red is designated for the maintenance crew (fluffers.)

When the last inmate is hooded, one of the deputies calls it out and the guards are released. 

It is definitely a sight to see all those horny guards going after the horny holes. 

Just like in HM, once the tops are released, it's like a herd charging on the floor.  It is definitely like no other sex event. There is no standing around cruising each other. There are no eye rolls, dirty looks, standing around modeling or overall discrimination and attitude that comes with your basic sex party because the mares are hooded. The inmates cannot see who is fucking them and the guards doesn't see what the inmates look like.

The Stallions / Gaurds came to fuck, and the Mares / Inmates are their to be used. 





2 comments:

  1. I wonder if this party will travel like the HM to CLAW. I am thinking not...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I'm not sure. Right now I think the are mainly focusing on Ca, Or, and Vegas. But I will see if I could get more info.

      Delete