VIDEO OF THE DAY:SEXY BEARD WITH THE SPREADER 5/28/22

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

SO, THIS IS HOW MY DAY WENT

 First and foremost, let me start by saying that if anyone is commenting on my posts and are not seeing the comments, you can always try again but most likely the comment went to spam. I will attempt to check my spam at least one to two times a day just to make sure.  So if your message doesn't post, most likely I will find it in the spam and post it. I actually got comments that were already posted go into spam and I had to re post them. Welcome to wonderful customer service! 🤦🏾‍♂️

May 28, 2024
         Tuesday
         3:16pm
            


So this is how my day went.









To be continued
            ?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those tighty whitey's. What a great way to start my day. The mystery alone of what may be underneath that fabric and worshipping that bulge. Getting them very wet with my saliva...it's like Christmas morning. The anticipation is almost as intense as revealing the prize underneath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I love my tighty whities. And yes I would love that.

      Delete