IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Saturday, December 9, 2023

WINTER WINDOW

 

I saw him through the winter window
There he was prostate in the snow

Pants were down and peach so bare
Sweet peach pointed towards the air

I wonder if he really knows
Just how deep my river flows

With lust for every inch 
That belongs to him

As he takes in the rays of the sun
The desires inside have just begun

Seeing that beautiful December
Serendipitously placed 
Between his legs

Wakens an insatiable 
Quest for more

Does he even know I’m there

In the snow

Watching

Looking

Waiting and breathing in
The scent of that deep 
Abyss from between

A scent that only comes
From a real man

And only from a place 
Many dare not to go

Like a dog befriending another
I greet the scent

A practice scorned by man
Yet a way of life for the dog

And now I stand in heat

Hoping for yet one more hit

Of that beautiful roundness oh so bare
Of that sweet peach pointed towards the air

And that plump December 
Serendipitously placed

The erotic bliss 
Written all over my face

I will stand outside in the snow 

frozen

Waiting for him to look my way
And let me into the warm barn

That has invited me 
Only in My wildest dreams

2 comments:

  1. A fresh rethinking of the classic Winter's Tale. But this one was hot enough to take the chill out of winter and melt the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stud. I tried to heat it up while still being somewhat metaphoric . December is the best month to play with.

      Delete