IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

HOLEGASM (PART II)

Links: boy G.
           ORAL TRAINING

September 24, 2023
2:05pm

"Keep doing what you're doing," I told Gilbert.

He opened his mouth and took a slab of my bulge in. 

From sniffing to licking back to sniffing and eventually licking; he made sure the bulge in my underwear remained stiff and it remained wet.  He succeeded this task by keeping me wet with precum and the saliva from his warm mouth.

"So who should you be for my blog?  Boy Gabriel?"

"Um," he hesitated with a smile.

"Or we can find another name," I replied.

He kindly corrected my error. 

"I'm Gibert Actually."

"Oh Gibert?"

"Or Gabriel works," he laughed.

"Maybe boy G." I said as I caressed the back of his head.

"Yeah?"

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah," he said quickly to get back to sucking my bulge.

He looked up at me.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!"

“You’re good,” I exclaimed, referencing the way he would put his entire mouth on my bulge and then barely teasing it with the tip of his tongue.  He knew how to play my dick just as well as I was going to play him.”


There is an art to being an excellent cocksucker and he definitely mastered it.


Like a guitarist playing his guitar; strumming the strings back and forth with his tongue and then digging into a climatic crescendo with his whole mouth and gently pulling back a soft decrescendo with just the tip of his tongue again.  He knew how to make me feel good.


“Thank you Daddy.”


“Thank you What!” I exclaimed. 


“Thank you Daddy,” he said louder.


I heard him the first time.  I just wanted to assert myself a bit. 


I don’t need to be aggressive.  I don’t need to be rough or mean.  That just isn’t me. 


At least not usually.


But there are certain gestures and moments in which to remind the sub that I am the Dom and that he will answer me accordingly. 


What it does is bring to life the power exchange that’s essential to getting the sub into a mood where he would sell the drawers off his ass; and give me every cent made, to be my boy.


It is then that I know I could request just about anything from him, even if it is a boundary he thought he would never cross.


"You want it?"

"Yes Daddy please," he responded. 

"You know how you're going to get it?" I asked.

"How Sir?"
Click here to continue reading.
⬇️

"You're going to take my underwear off."

"With your mouth," I continued.

"Yes Sir."

"C'mon." I replied.

He moved his face into my lap to grab a hold of the waistband with his teeth.  Carefully he began to pull each side down.

Once he got my underwear down, I gave him the go ahead.  He began sucking my dick deep and slow.

"I might not be going to Horse Market tonight," I said in praise of his head skills.

"I'd be in pig heaven Sir," He replied.

"Are you going to use me all night?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

"I'd love you to Daddy."

"I would use your ass all fucking night."

I then pushed my shaft all the way down his throat.  The man literally has little to no gag reflex.

I prompted him to keep my dick in his mouth and not to take it out until I said.  We had fun with that for a few minutes.

2:16 pm

After a few minutes of going deep down his mouth I brought myself to his level on my knees and got behind him.


"I have this affinity of referring to a man's hole as his pussy.  Some people don't like it.  Some do.  What do you feel about it?"


"It's supposed to turn into pussy...."


"Good boy."


"Are you going to use my pussy," he asked with a smile.


"I'm going to use that pussy. Yes, I am!"


I got up and went into my bag of tricks to find what type of blindfold I would use.

 

As I was scavenging through my bag, boy G was studying intently the items he could see that would be used on him.

 

"I love that look on your face.  It's like, 'What the hell are you up to,'" I laughed.

 

"It makes my hole wet," he replied.

 

For some reason he must have thought that comment might have been out of line.

 

He said,"Sorry.  If anything I say as well bothers you.."

 

"I don't think there's really anything you can say that would bother me.  You're just too fucking hot."

 

"With a smile he said, "Thank you Sir." 


I then placed the black and red hood on his head to block his sight.


"How's that?"


"Amazing Sir."


"Can you see okay?" I joked.


"No, I don't see anything."


"Good!"


"You like that Sir?"


"I love that!"


I told him,"That's going to be coming off in a little bit. There's a few other things thing to put on your face but like I said, 'We have all fucking night!'"


"Thank you Sir.  So you made up your mind?"


"I made my mind up."


I got down to his level to get a bit more intimate.  There is something so erotic about touching another man's face.  Especially his lips.  If he has a beard or goatee; it is definitely going to get a tug.  I believe the face is a very intimate place to touch and any man that invites you to touch it has opened up a certain level of trust.  If I place my fingers in his mouth and he begins to suck, he is definitely mine.  At least for as long as we are in play.


"Those lips," I complimented as I traced my fingers across them.


I went lower until I got to the bulge in his shorts.


"I like this between your legs too."


I went even lower to his taint, just to the entry of his hole.


"Especially this part.  This area right here."


"It's yours Sir." He said softly.


"I love that.  Can you say that again?"


"It's all yours Sir!"


"Louder."


"Every part of my body....is all yours Sir."


"Yeah. Good boy."


2 comments:

  1. Seems to me that boy G didn't really need a lot of oral training. He seems quite adept at what to do, how to follow orders and get exactly what he wants and craves. This works out nicely for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oral training is nothing more than a label to find a category with him. He knew exactly what he was doing and he had no issue what so ever with deepthroating. He mentioned that a lot of guys don't like it because guys are usually turned on to the gagging sound. As sexy as that sound is there are times when you just want a throat that will send you to that other dimension Gabriel had those skills no doubt and he used them WELL.

      Delete