IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

HAPPY HUMP DAY boy !

Wednesday December 27, 2023
                                       8:00am

Link: boy

                              

I woke up this morning, started my morning routine and checked my social media. I checked my X page to find a message from boy


He wished me a Happy Hump Day with two sexy pictures of him. 


One was was a front shot of him nude wearing a harness and a Santa hat with his knee on a chair showing a well polished leather boot and a flaccid penis with just a hint of a metal ring around his balls.


The second picture was of course of those humps securely hugged by a pair of brown leather gloved hands.



It had been a little while since we’ve chatted so I pleasantly surprised to have actual humps in my DMs for Hump Day.


Thank you boy.  You’re are a treasure and a treat. 




I can’t remember what your stance was on anonymity so I just blurred you out. You can let me know when we chat. 


P.S. I got something for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment