IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Monday, December 4, 2023

POPPED!

 It happened.  First time in 10 years!  Daddy got fucked! 


It was definitely an experience.  To my Fucker’s neighbors: I’m so sorry about the high pitched squeals you had to endure.  I promise.  It could have been much louder had he not covered my mouth and embarrassingly told me to “Shhhhh!”


When asked by a social media friend if I had fun:

I definitely had fun. It hurt like a mutherfucker at first. 

A few factors that gave me a challenge 

1. He was Very thick. His length was alright, it was the girth that got me. 

2. He was a bit eager. He kept pushing in opposed to holding and letting me get used to it.

3. I definitely needed a thicker consistency of lube.


Once he encouraged me to relax and he let up on the pressure I was able to enjoy it more.

4 comments:

  1. Ya never know, the neighbors may have enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's any consolation, you're not alone. When someone is hitting that sweet spot, I'm letting the world know. I can be one noisy bitch and I don't care....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I'm pretty vocal too. I Forgot how I sounded as a bottom. I think I scared my own self. LOL

      Delete