IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Thursday, December 7, 2023

FACT #15

 FACT  #15 

Once a Daddy Always a Daddy.


Daddy is more than a title. It is more than role play. It is the continuing understanding that I will be there when needed to the best of my ability. It’s the understanding that people move on, people get into relationships, people’s role and hierarchy changes. 
But once you call me Daddy and we have made that unique chemistry, no matter where you are in life, if the dynamic is healthy and not toxic for either of us that door is always open.

4 comments:

  1. Something I've heard often, but a concept quite foreign to me. I've never had anyone in my life that was strong enough that I would consider calling Daddy. I've never referred to anyone as Daddy even in the throes of sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Honestly, you know and understand that you don't need to. Nor may you have any desire to. The term in my opinion has been over used in many aspects. Commercialized even. I can even sometimes find my self using it more than is necessary. For me it's really more about being there for those who need it. kind of like a father figure. It is amazing just how many men; young and old, long for that type of paternal bond. And then there's those horny guys that just like calling someone Daddy. lol I welcome both. lol

      Delete
    2. This is so me--to a number of men. To some others, they use the term in that commercialized way you mention. To half a dozen or so it is the real thing. I guide and teach and care for and about them. And they are men of all ages...

      Delete
    3. It is very heart warming to be held in such esteem and trust.

      Delete