IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Friday, December 22, 2023

WASH YOUR HANDS

I am convinced that anyone that enters a restroom to use it, should wash their hands before leaving.

I am convinced there should be a garbage can near the door of each bathroom so that the person can properly dispose of their paper towels. 

I am convinced that opening the door with that paper towel will be a barrier between you and the handle that may or may not have some snotty nosed kid's DNA on it: or worse. A snotty nosed adult.

I am convinced air dryers are nothing more than germ factories blowing on what was once perfectly clean hands.


Public Service Announcement........

And Rant For The Day

5 comments:

  1. the door handle leaving is the worst. Nasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness yes! I've seen a worker at a grocery store leave a toilet and walk right out on the floor. After I came through from the shock I let staff know and someone got him to wash his hands. I'm not very rigid on many things but Working in a grocery store and not washing those doo doo hands is gonna make me say something! lol

      Delete
    2. I know this is going to sound a bit overkill. But sometimes i will keep a clean napkin with me to avoid touching those door handles if they don't have paper towels.because Eeew!

      Delete
  2. Agreed! But I wash my hands before peeing as well. Reason - my cock has been safe inside my underwear since my shower whereas my hands have been everywhere… clean pee, then wash hands well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely correct! I will totally honest. I don't often wash my hands before peeing. But every now and then there is a friendly reminder that my hands have been EVERYWHERE. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete