IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Sunday, December 31, 2023

PISS TRAINING DAY 1

  Saturday December 2, 2023


Yesterday I sent my blog buddy FELCHING PISSER a message asking for some tips on how to overcome my pee shyness.  He offered an amazing link he wrote Watersports 101: A mini master class. Everything he wrote was spot on and I look forward to try out some of the advice.


Saturday 3, 2023 
1:05pm

Contents:

One emptied and well rinsed bottle and a desire to urinate.

I walked to the kitchen counter and picked up the rinsed bottle.  I decided to do it in the kitchen because:

 

1. That was where the bottle was. 

2. the kitchen is just a few feet from the living room which has a big sliding window. 

I am not an exhibitionist nor can anyone really see what I'm doing being behind the tall kitchen counter that comes up just below my chest.  My theory; however, is that if I go somewhere other than my usual private spot, it will open up the possibilities to voiding in other places.


I pull the bottle as close as possible to my dick. 

1:07pm

I begin pissing into the bottle.

My piss is warm.  I look into the bottle.  I see that my piss is a little dark but it doesn't smell strong. 

Here goes nothing.

This is the first time I take actual gulps.  Yeah I've tried it a few times but the first time I actually swallowed like an actual glass drink. 

"Eeew! No!"

That was just the initial hit.  The real aftertaste came about 2 to 3 seconds after.

The most salty and I don't know how to describe any other flavor but..... "NO!"

I should have known it was going to be bad after seeing the color.

I ran to the facet to get some tap water to quickly wash it down. I NEVER DRINK UNFILTERED TAP WATER! So this is what my piss brought me to.

I have some theories, If anyone more experienced would like to chime in please feel free:

I'm thinking:

1. I had eggs, English muffin, four sausages for breakfast about an hour and a half to two hours prior???????

2. This was my first piss.  My first piss is usually somewhat dark ?????

3. I maybe ate more damn sausages than I needed to and or I did put seasoned salt on my eggs not much. 

Fuck! I don't know!

1:20pm

My second piss. 

I go to the toilet this time.

"Fuck!  I forgot the bottle."

I catch as much with my hand.  

Slup!

"Hmm."

"Not as bad but I don't have the full effect."

I stop mid stream to get the bottle.  I piss in the bottle and take one gulp.  The taste is not as overbearing and I am clearer than before.

The thought of training got me kind of horny and the aftertaste that's still in my mouth at 1:51pm is making me crave dick right now.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely, the first piss of the day will be the strongest. Even I rarely like that. Hydrate on water. Get it lighter for your first few attempts--though I'm glad the second was better. You're thinking with the bottle was just what I was referring to--letting your body get used to not standing over a toilet or urinal. Before you know it you will be feeding some willing sub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely stick to it. I have fed a few subs my piss. It just took a moment for me to get there. Which got me wondering taking that I knew I was ready to piss. I will stick with it and keep you informed. Thank You.

      Delete