Thursday, May 11, 2023

PUNISHMENT

Today Thursday, May 11, 2023

Son is on punishment for not following my orders after explicitly saying that he would.

It is the first time I had any disciplinary measures with him.  

Although I appreciate him being totally honest; I will not allow him to not take our dynamic seriously nor will I send the message that it is okay to test me with disobedience. 

This is our conversation.

Yesterday Wednesday, May 10, 2023
7:39pm PST

"Son."

"Yes?" Son replied.

"Are you under any instructions from your Sir today?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"I want to get your pussy good and horny tonight and I want you to cum in your underwear.  You're going to show me those underwear tomorrow."

"Fuck yes Daddy," he replied.

"Good fucking boy," I responded.

"Do you want me to stroke while wearing them or bust on them?"

I replied,"I want you to bust wearing them."

He gave my reply a thumbs up emoji.


Today Thursday, May 11, 2023
4:54am PST

"Fuck Daddy, I love it when you talk dirty," he responded this morning.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Good morning Dad."

"Inspection time."

"I have a confession Daddy, I ended up getting home late and fell asleep, I'm sorry," he said.

"I am not happy."

I continued, "I will decided what your punishment will be."

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry."

"I've decided that I will deny you access to my Twitter account until Sunday 3:00am your time and no Skype, or phone contact until Sunday morning."

"Oh fuck Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy."

"When Sunday 3:00am gets here, I want to see a video of you cumming in your tighty whities with them on," I declared.

"Yes Daddy."

"When you agree to do something, are you going to do it from now on?" 

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry. I will make sure I follow all orders especially if I agree to do so, I'm sorry."

He continued,"I will make sure you have a cum video in my tighty whities on Sunday."

"I accept your apology.  Don't let me down son."

"Yes Daddy, I won't."

I replied with,"Good boy.  I will chat with you sometime Sunday.  Have a good rest of your week."

He responded,"Thank you Daddy, and again I am sorry for disobeying and will accept your punishment."

"Good boy."

One fun morning session: postponed. Here's to Son being good and ready by Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment