Sunday, May 7, 2023

FUN WITH MY SON

September 3, 2022 


Since getting back into the groove of playing; whether it is face to face or chatting online,Pig Bear, also known as son, has been one that has always kept his interest in me.


He has continued to make himself open and available for play. 


We have never met face to face.  Our interaction is mostly through Skype messaging, video chat, and an occasional phone call.


And though we are pretty much on different coasts and have never met in person, our dynamic of Daddy and son is just as hot as if we were in the same room.


I believe us being two Black men who are kinky opens up a connection that I usually don’t get culturally and organically with other people.


He’s 27.  I’m 52.  He loves to be taught and I love to provide him with what he needs to be a fine young man.  I love that he’s eager to learn.


I can take him anywhere I choose, because he opens his mind to being Daddy’s little pig.  There’s nothing that has been too raunchy or off limits because once he’s in that headspace; he’s my boy.


The last few weeks have been challenging because of limited time and privacy.  But today we definitely made time.


Are you ready for Daddy,” I messaged him.


“I’m actually about to get showered and ready to head out.  I thought you were going to message in the morning.  I’m not free right now,” he replied.


“I totally dropped the ball.  I should’ve called earlier.” 


He responded, “Its okay.  Things happen.”


Later that afternoon I messaged Pig Bear. 


“Hello son.”


He replied with a message, “ Hello daddy.”


“What are you wearing?”


He replied, “My robe and tighty whiteys”


“Take off the robe.”


“Yes daddy.  What else would you like daddy?”


“Are you in a place where you are comfortable?” I asked.


There was a pause in communication as he had a call to take. When he came back I requested a video call.  He accepted.


I was already rock hard and I was about to get him there also.


He really got into playing with his nipples so I had him play with them for awhile.


The bulge in his underwear grew thicker and thicker.


“Do me a favor, son.”


“Yes daddy.”


“Get on the bed.  Get on your hands and knees with your ass facing the screen.”


“Yes daddy.”


He turned around and moved his hips so that his ass was facing the camera. 


“Good boy. Now slowly pull your underwear down.” 


He pulled his white briefs down with one hand and played with his hole with the other.  After a few minutes I had him lay on his back and take his briefs off. 


“Spread your legs as wide as you can.”


“Yes sir,” he said.


“Now play with that hole.”


He got his middle finger as wet as he could with his spit and began to probe his butthole.  By now I was throbbing though I didn’t touch myself.


“Sit up and face the camera. You can stroke yourself now.”


“Thank you daddy.”


My cock began to precum as I watched him but I was not going to shoot; I didn't even take my cock out.  As horny as we both were, my goal was to get him horny enough to submit to me with or without him seeing my dick.


“I want to see you cum.”


“Yes Daddy,” he said as he started to pant. 


Within a few minutes he shot his load. It gushed all down his shaft covering parts of his fingers.


He totally busted and felt a relief of tension release.


"Are you going to cum also?"


"No."  I replied with no further explanation. 


"You been a good boy.  I want you to get yourself cleaned up and enjoy the rest of the day."


"Yes Daddy."


One may notice that in some instances the term Daddy is capitalized while in others it is lowercase.  It is not a mistake on my part.  Although I do find typos and corrections when I proofread; this was written with a specific purpose.  It will be revealed later.


 

4 comments:

  1. The use of upper or lower case can change. Though I think I get it, I'll be interested to see your explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connection! It really is everything--whether it is for moments or life.

    ReplyDelete