Wednesday, May 3, 2023

CONSENT

Yes it is true
I have restrained guys
With their hands bound
Behind their backs

Blindfolded them 
So they knew not
What was to come

Put them over my knee 
And spanked them 
Till their round bright
Bottoms were red

Gagged them 
With inch after inch
Until I spew the seed
Of my dominance 
Down their throat

Grabbed them
By the back of the neck
As I pushed their face
In the pillow

Hit balls deep inside
Their guts as they lay
Helpless at my power

I’ve even watched
The white cream 
Ooze out the body 
I inseminated

As he lay there
Naked and bound

I have pushed boundaries
To the highest degree
In many cases

But none of this 
Would have happened
Without consent

Saying
But he wanted it
Is not enough

The communication before
During and after 
Is the difference between
Responsible leadership
And toxic machoism

It is the difference between
Willful Dominance/submission
And assault

4 comments:

  1. There must always be a safe word. It must always be consensual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Unfortunately there are too many out there not doing this safely and not disregarding boundaries and limits. Communication and checking on the person one is playing with is so key. Thank you for the input.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. Consent boundaries and hard limits are something that needs to be discussed before anyone jumps into play in my opinion.

      Delete