FUCKING BOY G

Sunday, October 20, 2024

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

 Saturday, October 20, 2024
11:55pm

LINK: LOGAN ARROW

It is rare that I check my iPad before I go to bed. Even more rare that I check my phone.  As a matter of fact I had just waken up from sleeping as I was waiting for my husband to get into bed.  It takes him quite awhile to get ready for bed.


I decided to get on my iPad.  I noticed a notification in my text app.


It was Logan.


"Hey uh you awake?  I'm waiting on the train back and it is not showing"


Sacramento is notorious for closing shop early.  But damn! The light rail stations also?  Absolutely crazy!


I replied, "Hey there, I’m not sure if the trains are still running. Do you need a ride?"


"It should be here,” he responded, "but it’s not showing."


"I don’t know. I haven’t ridden RT in years."


"Yeah, 15 minutes ago it said it was supposed to show.  I’m walking back to Sac Buddies."


Whenever the light rail doesn’t come or he misses, the easiest protocol is for him to just go back to Sac Buddies as I’m not as familiar with the some of the stations. 


Although I was preparing to officially get my shut eye, I am glad he did contact me, opposed to walking late at night through potentially unsafe parts of town.  It is never an inconvenience when it comes to safety.


Of course when he gets in the car, he gave me a report on how his time went.  We were both trying to wrap our heads around how he goes there and gets his booty busted by guy, after guy, after guy, after guy; And when I  go there, all I hear are crickets.


Maybe we will find work on that answer Sunday, when I bust his booty out.😏 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.